Posts by millstudios

Well I managed to have a quick blast through pack 2 after my session today ...great stuff.I think there's only about 5 profiles in total that I won't end up using keep em coming Michael :))

Khaki ..lots of players use (in particular) Delay in front of the amp ....distorting or dirtying up the 'echo' sounds great ..listen to the likes of Radiohead for example ...rockabilly guitar also uses the echo before the amp ....try it you might like it ;) ...

Saw just the thing for you ....it's called the little thunder pickup ...retrofit humbucker ...with an extra pup for the E&A strings ...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Bought this pack and tried it yesterday ....ended up putting most of them into my KPA
    I deleted nearly all my other D/13 profiles as well as a number of other peoples stuff that Mikes pack did better to my ears ...I'm now having a hard decision whether to stay with the Morgan AC 20 profile from here (sorry can't remember the authors name ...but it is AWESOME rpachau ??) or go with the D/13 LDW :-)))
    just a point about sucka's tone those gold foils are great (I use a uk version from MOJO) and more than anything .....HIS HANDS :) nice playing sir :)

Just purchased the Burman and KK profiles ...being a North eastern lad I remember well the sound of Burman ..in Pubs and clubs around the region ......can't wait to try it myself :)

There is no problem with profiling amps, the problem starts when those profiles are being offered for money. I see there are well over 5000 free profiles on the rig exchange, which makes the KPA THE most versatile piece of gear in my studio if not on the market today. I understand that there is a fear amongst the amp manufacturers that this could cut into their business. Thankfully most manufacturers I talked to are embracing the profiler, and are using it as advertising for their gear, something the Record companies should have done when MP3 came out. Some of them are even looking at putting together their own profile library for sale.

Sooo........if this is the case couldn't the Chandler and wizard profiles be given out for free in the KPA MW pak ? ; :P ;)

Hi Folks so...
    Set up as usual for a gig tonight two midi cables from FCB to KPA as usual Kemper recognises the FCB (1.03)
    stomp box on/off and expression pedals all work fine BUT I can't change presets 1-5 (I just use normal preset mode not performance mode ) at the moment in Bank 1 pedal 3 lights up and stays lit but I can't turn it on or off ...if I switch bank preset 3 pedal goes off but 1-5 still don't do anything (6-10 do as expected along with both expression pedals ...even tuner at zero...)
    I've tried swapping the cables round,using one cable,doing a factory reset and the 'press 1 + 7 ' for browser mode but to no avail ....any ideas ?
    Got to go back on in a mo and will manage with the one tone but a gig tomorrow requires lot's of changing from Acoustic to electric ,drop tunings etc ....which will be a massive PITA if I manually have to find the patches ......(I'll probably rename them
    01/02/03 etc so that they are at least next to each other ?) Cheers in advance for any info/advice

Glad it's helped Raoul ....
    it will never helped a bad room but I definitely find that mixes translate better onto all systems when I use it (I put it on from when I begin tracking until I bounce the final mix -Arc turned off- )