Posts by nll

Here are two more profile "tests". I love doing this and revisiting some of the profiles i made and getting excited again on how good they sound! :D

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Bright and Bold from Pink Taco pack! Ultimate rock profile right there...

Testing Southern Comfort from Dual Recto pack... One profile, just slightly edited for 3 different sounds...

Hey guys, Christmas and New Year sale, 30% off on everything in the store! Discount code: HAPPYNEWYEAR. Expiring on January the 1st!!

Hope you are doing great, that you had a great year!

Enjoy your holidays with your families and loved ones, see ya in 2020!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Sorry for the abstinence from making new profiles, but its so hard to find good amps around here... I profiled all the decent amps i could get my hands on so far... Pair that with my constant lack of time (gigs, studio work) and you get "no new packs for quite some time" period... :)

Sale, 50% off on German made amps in the next 48 hours! Diezel VH4 and ENGL Savage 120!

https://nickkprofiles.bigcartel.com/

Playthroughs and tests of the packs on sale!

Thanks a lot!

You are welcome CJ, tnx for your continued support! There are couple of You guys who were supportive from the beginning and i really appreciate that. It wasnt easy to stand out from the bunch of profile makers, lot of them are awesome and i used lots of commercial profiles before i started profiling for myself, but im satisfied with the results and where Nick K "brand" sits at the moment. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Nick K's nll profiles are some of the best around.

The PT20, even just the sample that I have, is amazeballs.

Amazeballs, i`ll have to remember that :D :D :D

Yup PT is a great amp and it turned out great in the pack. Had a little "trouble" dialing it in, because its tricky, little darker than someone would expect, but as i said, imho, it truned out great... :)