Posts by nll

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Mesa mark lV... Absolutely superb profiles, check em out u wont regret it! :)

Hey guys! :) This is my new video, my song Mechanism 9, recorded with Cililab marvelous Mesa Mark lV profiles... Instant Petrucci and proggy tones, but not just that, lots of versatility with these, and every profile sounds great... No brainer! :) Hope u`ll like the song and the performance, cuz u simply CANT dislike Cililab profiles... lol :)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Tnx for kind words and support! :)

Btw im a HUGE MM fan, i`ve been playing them since forever... Best bang for buck imho... The difference in sound is there, i cant lie to u, and ur right about "more low end balls and cut in the mix" vs "mid range woodiness"... For my needs L3 is way better sounding than L2, but i dont really like EMGs so that might be the reason... :) U wont make a mistake with either one, its just the matter of personal preference... :)

Hey guys! Anyone currently using these that would like to give a quick review? I am interested in the Msrk IV and JCM800 profiles for sure.

Hey man, i have purchased all of Stikany profiles and i can say they are absolutely great! JCM and Mesa MK4 are awesome, u have really wide array of usable sounds so u cant go wrong... One thing thats great 2 is that all of Stikany profiles clean up beautifully when u roll the knob down... They also can do everything from crunchy rhythms to high gain modern sounds and everything in between... Also try the 5150 lll, its one of the best Kemper profiles i tried. :)

Hey guys! Magnificent 6505 by Stikany and me... :)

Me again! :) Here`s a Stikany 6505 profile (awesome profiles!) and me trying to be metal player... :D Hope you`ll enjoy! :)

Heres another short jam from soundcheck... :) This time i used The Amp factory Cornfeld Car (we all know what that stands for lol) and i must say im really satisfied with CC profiles... I tried to cover clean, crunch and solo sounds so u guys can hear what these profiles can do, hope u`ll enjoy it! :) Sorry for the poor audio quality, it was recorded with phone... :)

Short soundcheck jamming... :) TJ Plexi in action! :)

Mine is standard L3! I didnt try any of the MM BFR models ever lol They are too expensive for me and MM standard models are perfectly fine and overall great guitars and value for money... Wouldnt say no to a nice Neptune blue Petrucci or Luke, but in Europe they are around 3k euro, which is more than my car costs lol

Tnx! :) If u ask me, definately L3 HSS with roasted neck... Diversity of sounds with HSS is awesome, u can have that single coil-ish sound well covered, and neck SC can certanly "grind" enough if u want it to, just like full sized HB... U cant go wrong with HSS L3!