Posts by azertyvince

Thank you Kemper Team,

I use the Realease 8.7.17.43373 OS, a Toaster unit, with remote.

I tried to plug my TRS jack from my EP1-KP (with spring) to the PEDAL 4 input on my remote.

In the SYSTEM menu => PEDAL 4 [Page 9/18], i select Pedal Type 1 and Morph Pedal.

I introduce the Pedal Pitch effect in the chain, before the amp.

I select the option MorphPedal >Pitch [Page 5/18] to control pitch with morph parameter.

I introduce the Pedal Pitch effect in the chain, before the amp. The Heel Pitch is to 0.

The Toe pitch is to 1 with the pedal fully depressed, and for just one chromatic of gap.

The pitch works when i use the EP, but not well, cause it changes abruptly at half travel. It doesn't work as it should.

Do you have a suggest ?

Thank in advance.

Thank for your responses.

I understood how to have a progressive detuned on one or two chromatics gaps.

The physical expression pedal must be assigned as a pitch pedal, in the Kemper unit (using the System button in the front of the unit).

It works very well.

It exists an option "MorphPedal >Pitch" allowing to control the pitch with the morphpedal. But the assignment of my expresison pedal must be done as Morphpedal. It allows to control other effects with the expression pedal.

But in this case, the pitch pedal effect control by pedalmorph seems not to allows progressive detune.

Do you know how have a morphpedal and a progressive pitch pedal, with just one physical expression pedal ?

Hello, i bought the Mission Engineering expression pedal with spring.

The pedal is all right, but in the kemper nothing is all smooth.

The pitchpedal effect is not smooth, i heard all the changing chromatic notes.

And me who would have a smooth changing beetween two chromatic notes, the pedal pitch effect is not able to be more acurate than juste one chromatic. So, the changing note is not smooth. Impossible to approach the sound of a mecanic tremolo which usually evolves beetween one or two chromatic gap.

I tried to get the good result with a detune parameter, i found in the pitch delay loop effect. It's not so bad but not perfect. I would a specific effect in the kemper and it does'nt exist.

The previous solution is not perfect, cause the kemper isn't able to well detune all the six string of a guitar. I note that ther transpose effect does'nt works well, while it is made for that.

Tanks Wheresthedug.

The question about the physically Kemper expression pedal ability to bend up and down like the Bigsby pedal is not my subject.

For the moment, i don't have an expression pedal. I would like to buy a Mission Engineering Expression pedal with spring (and i know that she works in one sens only, is not my subject), but my subject is : does the Kemper is able to detuned progessively the sound like the Bigsby pedal ?

When i try this with the pedal pitch effect, and the virtual expression pedal as a scrollbar in Rig Manager, it does'nt work.

There's no progressiveness between two chromatic notes.

Each notch in the pedal pitch effect is equivalent to a chromatic note.

This effect is unable to have the same result that the Bigsby pedal.

It is necessary to have much more precision than the pitch pedal effect allows.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Would we be able to do something like this with the Mission Engineering expression pedal ?