Posts by jsharpe

Installing OS7 for me hung at the end with the message Importing Midi Tables. However after a power cycle it boots fine. However Rig Manager then indicated to me that I had corrupt rigs and should reboot holding the rig button. After doing this all UI has become inverted so what should be black is now white and vice versa.

Rolling back to OS6 resolves the inverted UI but then installing the beta OS7 again inverts the UI.

For users of third party midi controllers e.g. RJM, Liquid Foot etc.. It would be great to get the MIDI control of looper reenabled in the latest firmware. It was briefly available in the 3.x series of firmware; could we have this functionality available again?

I use a LF+ controller which is quite capable of sending either SYSEX or NRPN commands so I don't mind if the functionality is hidden behind more complex midi controls as it was previously.

I'd like to see this as a feature so that I could integrate control of my Sonuus Wahoo via the Kemper; I'd like to be able to pass midi thru to the usb port so I can select the presets from my Liquid Foot.