Posts by beans

When you first connect the Remote, make sure the KPA is turned off. Then, boot up and be patient. The first time you boot them together, there are long pauses as the firmware in the Remote is updating. If you get impatient, and interrupt the FW update (it's going on in the background), it will potentially really mess up the Remote. I have had zero problems.

Is there a menu option for changing banks up or down on the Remote while staying on one rig and then not having the rig change until after hitting one of the 1-5 preset buttons? I don't use performance mode.

I don't use performance mode. I set up all my rigs with prefixes, e.g., 001, 002, 003, etc. Like amps are in banks of 5 from clean (1) to really dirty (5). I also have banks of "signature" sounds, i.e., rigs that are meant to emulate specific sounds like Hendrix, Gilmour, etc. I custom assigned which stomps I want to control with the four stomp switches and always place my wah in the same stomp slot for consistent assignment in the System menu. I am using a pair of Mission pedals, one for volume and one for wah. Every tone known to man at my fingertips (feet actually). I have a pro studio and have been profiling a few nice amps, too.

Thanks guys!. I have had the KPA for almost two years and taking the time this morning to use the Rig Manager to its fullest purpose has proved to be a ton of fun and I have now greatly expanded my tonal palette. Some of the Amp Factory rigs are so well profiled...as a studio engineer, I greatly appreciate it. I will be posting a few of my own profiles soon.
    Blessings.

Does anyone know how to check to see how much internal memory is available to import new rigs? I have a bunch of rigs I would like to try, but there seems to be a finite limit as to how many rigs can be in the Profiler at any given time. So, do I need to do a backup and then delete a bunch of rigs in order to import and audition new rigs? IS there a way to import only 1 rig from the "Shared" folder, or, do I have to only put one rig in that folder at a time in order to import just one rig?