Posts by HCarlH

can I have 4 different effects on each switch?

Yes.

And if so, how do I access the one I want with one tap?

Whatever is assigned to that switch.....it ALL gets turned on (or the currently ON effects on the Kemper are turned off). You can't select which effect turns on and off.
    You can have it set so some effects are turned off while the others are turned on (inverse).

Quantum 1.01 is up. It models the power tube plate current slightly more accurately than Q1.00 :D

And it has started again :D :

"Just installed and played for 20 minutes. The updated modeling sounds amazing! I think the highs are right on the spot compared to my tube amps sitting here. Also tighter (perfectly tuned?) bass. It immediately made my main presets sound better."

Good for them if it sounds better to them. That's preferred to making it sound worse.

Quantum 1.01 is up. It models the power tube plate current slightly more accurately than Q1.00 :D

Yaaaaaaaas......it's even slightly more realer now.

I'm finally understanding that it's as good as it can get (achieved a while back), but it takes another loop around the block and each time the realness is really more realer than the previous realness.

So according to you , last year with firmware 15 they were equal , but with firmware 16 AXE was better. Fast forward to 2015 today, you say that before quantum they were close, but quantum made the AXE better.

I understand what he means. It was already real before, but it's more realer now. 8o

I really like this. I can imagine this on a Depeche Mode album with Dave Gahan vocals. It's not a clone of DM, but I can see it fit into what they do.

A 'hold to engage' function would screw this fine art right up!
    Choice is king! By all means make hold to engage an option but not as a default.

Even easier is parameter to turn it off for those of us who don't use.....on for those who do.

There was a hint from Burkhard that Kemper Amps *might* think about making the looper button a multi-purpose assignable button to other functions.

Even better!!! :thumbup:

I often in a band context have to change rigs even after hitting an FX button - often to rig 1 - which starts the looper. This is when the accidental looper hit screws things up.) I love the possible ability to assign to another global function. 1+ all the way!

THIS TOO!

I guess you're hearing more complaints about the looper because it isn't immediately obvious that you've hit that one since you still hear your guitar. Then when the accidental loops starts playing it's much harder to get out of and much more noticeable messing up a song.

THIS.

Ok so "initialisng" the pedal with the soft button didn't seem to make any difference at last rehearsal ....! Is anyone able to help with the above? I'm not ready to upgrade my FW just yet and need to know whether I'd be better off with an FS-5U or FS-6 !

Thanks in advance....

Did you sweep the pedal from heel to toe and back after pushing the button?

I don't have a particular video, but when the Axe FX II came out, someone posted a video of all the new presets using song examples that were perfect for the tones. At that time, I was giving up using my Eleven Rack and going back to tube amps because the tubes just sounded better. I was ready to give new technology one more shot. I came very close to buying the Axe II, until I started watching videos of the Kemper,

It blew me away how much it sounded like a tube amp unlike the Axe which sounded like a very expensive POD (artificial and harsh as another forum-ite put it. Not just like an amp, but all approximations.)
    The Kemper profile/compare videos were especially convincing. I never tried one in person.

When I got if home, the very first thing I did was pull up a squeaky clean rig through my K10 and could not believe the same warmth I experienced with my Rivera. I had a huge smile on my face and knew this was it.
    I've since made profiles of my Mesa Mark V, did the A/B and it sounded exactly like it. Wow.

Here comes the personal attacks from the AXE Police Geeks who scour the net to watch whenever something negative is posted against their beloved AXE so that can rapidly spam the forum with as many links as possible to divert attention..I'm better than you, I won't personally attack you and I pray that you would get help. Let's make this interesting, why don't you post something you've done yourself to see how it's working for you? . Didn't think so, You never will.

Scott (oops, I mean the troll guy) is here until we bow down and love the Axe ignoring the comments that if it works for others, that's great. I'm sure he'll report back to Cliff on their forum about how we wouldn't comply with his demands. (I'm not holding my breath on a warm sounding Axe example either.)