Posts by splat88

Here's the video of all the tones demoed on their own

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hi Josh, I've noticed in your solo profile tones video that you have the Kemper Global Pure Cabinet setting on and set to 3.0. I've always gone back and forth with Pure cab, but I'm wondering what your thoughts are on it.

I've got both your packs and absolutely love them, BTW. I've been following your videos for quite some time and your tone and skillful technique have caused me to slip into a deep depression on more than one occasion. (Especially the sweep picking video, haha)

I'm in the writing process of a new song and want to throw this out there for critique if any. Also, go ahead and have a crack at the 6505 profile I used. The profile was done without an OD pedal in front, and I didn't use a modeled one in the Kemper either, just some pre-eq that's in the preset.

6505 > 1960AV > SM57 then refined with a 7 string Ibanez RG with a Blaze bridge pickup. Enjoy!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.…32814%2015.3%20Red-05.mp3

The profile is in the Rig Exchange under "SPLAT88 6505 1960AV"