Posts by Greg

Hi, I have recently discovered the Jam Origin Midi Guitar 2 - and have it working well on my desktop.

This made me think about using it live with the the software and synth sounds loaded onto an iPad. So I can play some synth sounds live.

Guitar into an A-Y box, one lead going straight to kemper input (essentially from guitar as normal) and the other lead from the A-Y box going into a basic iRig style input to the iPad and then a 1/4" line return out of the iRig that then goes into the kemper somehow. This is to remove the need for DI boxes/audio interfaces to get to FOH.

So I was wondering...in a performance slot, could I have slots 1-4 for my normal clean, crunch, dirt etc and then have slot 5 reserved for the input from the iPad? Maybe using the aux input? So that the iPad is receiving signal all of the time regardless - but will only output any synth sounds through kemper to FOH when I have this slot active?

The same idea applies to having an iPhone/mp3 input on the kemper to send to FOH so that you are not needing additional connections.

Any thoughts on a set up plan? Thanks for any advice/experience you can share!! Greg

Hi,

I am comfortable in recording a D.I signal from Kemper into my DAW whilst monitoring a Kemper Profile on a separate track created by Kemper.

I would like to know how to set Kemper up for it to be able to receive my edited DI signal from the console and then send this to an external tube amplifier.

Please note, similar questions have mainly responded to the OP with things such as 'why would you want to send your signal to an amp when you have a Kemper?' or 'just use the SPDIF to cut out additional conversion' etc...

With respect, I'm asking how to specifically perform this process - if someone could tell me how to set-up the Kemper as a Re-Amp box - using ANALOGUE connections - it would very much be appreciated :)

Thanks for your time and input!

Greg

Hi, my names Greg and I'm a Kemperholic

Had this lovely powerhead for 3 days now and truly in love.

One thing that I haven't figured out yet...

In a single patch, can i have the cabinet emulation on for the stereo outs...and simultaneously have the cabinet emulation off for the power-amp out?

Thanks for your help :)