Posts by Dr_Sto

Ah, apologies. I just figured that it was summing the signal to mono.

No problem.
    But that wouldn't make sense. If you record in a DAW you can record a stereo track with the DI signal on the left side and the AMP signal of the kemper on the right side. And then if you want to reamp that track you just can setup the output of the track to the input of the kemper. The kemper is smart enough to just process the DI track on the left side. Otherwise it would sound really weird! ;)

I've bought the Oversized Pack, but to be honest, I'm quite disappointed. If I'm not getting it wrong, there are just 4 different Cab-Profiles (Mesa Oversize 1, Mesa Oversize 3, Mesa Oversize 4 and Mesa Oversize A).
    I would have expected way more different microphone-settings, for example as in Till's Cablab.

Don't get me wrong, this is just my personal opinion, but I would not buy it again.

Profiles was more, but not all of them sounded well. There were many unsuccessful profiles, don't see sense to spread that will be inapplicable. Yesterday I profiled Engl powerball and now I select profiles for the second packing. I think I will share tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.

Sometimes a rig might not sound as good as you want, but when you change the amp, suddenly the cab sounds good in the other combination. To be honest, I prefer the amps from Juanma Blanco over yours, but I prefer your cabs over his! The combination is just fantastic! So maybe your "not well sounding" cabs sound good with other amps! ;)

These rigs sound great, especially the cabs! I tried them with some other amps (Juanma Blanco, Peter Fischer, Keith Merrow), and I think, some of them are equal to Till's cabs! Great work!

I wonder if you could upload a cab-pack with all the cabinets you did? I would really appreciate it! :thumbup: