Posts by perdido

Actually I was beginning to doubt it... That's why I asked! :D

And I really tried to get the most information possible but they couldn't tell me anything else.
    Some other things they told me:
    - It will definitely not come with pedals. I know, they weren't in the original desings anyways but I kept on reading posts from people who had a demand for built in pedals.
    - It will be possible to connect up to four pedals
    - Communication/Power will come through one single cable (I think he said Ethernet)
    - He showed me the size of the KFC with his hands so I suppose it well be the smaller design.

I know all those things are nothing new but they used to be part of a design and now they have become facts! ;)

Fellow Kemperists!
    Brace yourself, the KFC is comming! :thumbup:
    I went to Musikmesse in Frankfurt yesterday and asked one of the guys at the Kemper booth and he told me that there will definitely be a KFC!
    They are already in the last stages of the desing (deciding which font to use for the buttons ;) ) and it will be published this year.
    I was really getting tired of waiting and not getting any information and I was honestly thinking about buying a Behringer but not at least there is a sign and I can wait for some more months.