Posts by VorteX

I've played a couple of them on several occasions, both on Kempers and tube amps, since I'm quite attracted by the features and possibilities, but everytime I play a JTV, I miss something...

As a guitar (playing with the actual pickups), it's not bad, but it's not awesome either, but especially when using the "modelling" sounds, something is lacking, some sort of vibe.

For me it's like using a Pod XT or X3 instead of a Kemper or tube-amp, it's fun for a bit, but it's not there yet,it's too much of a toy and not the real thing yet.

so I'm waiting for Kemper to bring out the "Guitar Profiling Guitar" or something :thumbup:

But don;t take anyone's word for it, I'd say, the best and actually only way to know whether it's worth it for you and whether you can tell the difference, is by going to a store and trying it out for a while....

What can I say...I've been really happy with my Kemper since day one, but as long as I play guitar, I've always been looking to get this perfect clean sound with this nice little edge of overdrive in there.

This soundtype that you (or at leats I) cannot put into words sionce it's more a feeling kinda thing.

Plenty of tube amps can get "that sort of sound", but the ones I tried never really got that absolute spot-on tone for me.

I'm sure that the right amps are out there, but it's not in my budget or time to try them all out, tinkering and tweaking all the time with each and every one of them, possibly with the conlusion that I can only get that tone at high volume to make things worse.

And then the Kemper comes into play, which made me quite happy, but still was not 100% there yet...untill...TheAmpFactory came along and offered profiles which just blew me away!

I now not only have that sound I've been looking for, I can now choose between an entire collection of different, but all (nearly) equally great sweet little overdrives.

And best of all: I have all those sounds at bedroom volume when needed...Now that makes practicing fun!

Thanks so much Kemper & Andy for getting a perfect combination of equipment and profiles, this is now one really happy Camper Kemper. :thumbup:

Awww..can't you make it "the ultimate, complete, utter and über Fender pack" and include them all???? 8|

Since of course you'll have seas of time to do it :whistling:

Choosing between awesome amps is sooo hard.