Posts by Cybertwin68

Hi CyberT ...I think I got the last black toaster from Andertons ...I went for the bag abd amp factory bundle to :) ...very very happy new(ish ) user here who has played for pro for nigh on 30yrs ..used allsorts ...think I might (just might..)have found my nirvana :)
    hope you get yours soon ..

Hi thanks for the reply, glad to hear you are enjoying it, I went to Andertons a few weeks ago and tried one wish I had bought it there and then !!!!!! I look forward to reading your initial thoughts on it, sounds,ease of use etc if you feel like posting them up that is ;)
    A friend of mine has one and I heard it through his DXR10 absolutely blew my mind how good it sounded, a real must buy in my opinion.

Well hi everyone, I have been browsing these forums for a few weeks now and decided it was time to sign up as just ordered a Kemper from Andertons here in the UK, unfortunately it seems they don't have any stock and not sure when they can get anymore but think may be end of the month fingers crossed.
    Have to say everyone on here seems friendly and helpful unlike some other forums I have been on, I have been playing the guitar for around 38 years and spent a number of them playing professionally here in the UK, I love all styles of music but at the moment am really into Joe Bonamassa after seeing him at the Hammersmith Apollo recently, hoping the Kemper can get me close to some of those guitar tones.
    Anyway fingers crossed I get my new baby soon ?( looking forward to posting on here on a regular basis once I get to know my way around it.

Shane :D