Posts by GengisKhan

Sorry I'm using google translate and it doesn't do it correctly. The difference is the sound quality, because of the Kemper's headphone output it sounds very similar to a real amplifier but because of the card it sounds almost the same as the Line 6 Pod XT that I had a long time ago

Sorry I've been quite busy at work :) Right now I have the Kemper connected through the main output with a normal instrument cable to the inst/mic input of the card. I have turned off the option "space only for headphones" but I do not notice any improvement in the audio. I understand that it can be heard differently from the Kemper headphone output than from the Presonus, but such a difference seems strange to me, maybe the problem is in the audio interface and should I change it?

Hello

Sorry if it is not clear that I am using the google translator :).

I have a problem with the Kemper, it sounds radically different if I plug the headphones directly into the Kemper than if I connect them to the audio interface, it sounds much worse on the interface. I have an audiobox 44 vsl and I connect the kemper of the main output to the mic/line input (I've also tried the mic/instrument). I don't understand why I can't send the same sound to the audio interface as to the Kemper headphones, the sound I hear via headphones through the Kemper headphone output is infinitely higher than the one I output to the card. I need help :)