Posts by Nothate

I play acoustic guitar let me get to it. Rivera 30 12 profile clean by HAYS has some great headroom is worth a try. I set the gain 1.5 ( 3 lights ) volume like 50%. I am using the Powerhead version into Jensen Falcon 50s. Currently i have had a Jhs buffered splitter to start the chain into a modulation pedal i have few i swap into the front of the KPA.
    In Stomps i hit it with a compressor to even volumes and a Flange and Phase that i toggle on and off. Tiny gain on acoustic seems to shine it gives you that dial in the amp feeling. i backed the treble back 3 lights but they are all close to untouched.

This ain't stadium volume but i am curious to try some of these suggestions to see how it contends. HAYS if your out there i appreciate you every day.

Had a preamp that would not not buzz so i got a Fishman Sound hole pickup no battery.

Hey guys so i have read about using the monitor output to run into the effects return of my amp. Is this in fact safe, might i hurt the amp in any way? Are there any issue's anybody has run into.

Would it be safe or not advised to use the Main out to run into 2 different amps with both the left and right outputs. Should i just scrap this idea ; are there any safety concerns for either amp or the Kemper in any of these situations.

I have tube amps not sure if this was just for a solid state suggestion for using the Kemper as a preamp.

Yes i am using the 8 - 16 ohm out to drive a cabinet . Running it straight in to a 2x 12 cabinet by Orange with v 30s. The cabinet is in perfect working order and sounds fantastic hooked up to my Orange amp. The cab has a 16 ohm input i am using.

Rather than the Kemper sounding like the amp it profiled which it does but it sounds like the Kemper every time.
    Instead of it taking on the sound of the profile it seems to be taking on the sound of the profile with the in the Kemper box feel.
    The dynamic range seems limited and i am sure if any of the profiles were compared to the real thing the Kemper would be identified everytime.

thank you for any input

When i bought the Kemper Power amp at the same time i bought i Orange Jim Root #4 and a couple of Orange Cabinet's the Jim Root Cab and the open back 2 x 12 loaded with Celestion v 30's . I figured the Orange amp would give me a little dirt and might soon gather dust but having a back up would be good. For a few weeks i had to wait on the cabinets to arrive i played the kemper though the headphones. Felt so good to be back on electric after 8 yrs of acoustic. whoa man .

So the Kemper though the cabinet sounds i wont say squeezed its not but its not dynamic like the Orange when i have played it the last few weeks.
    The lows aren't that low the highs are not that high i can get some really nice cleans from a couple of profiles but gain be damned. I have moniter cab turned off on the Kemper. No matter the profile the cab light lights up and when i make sure the cab is turned off the sound doesn't alter. i feel assured it is off. I can fiddle with the noise gate tone controls and volume but it still doesn't sound FULL if you know what i mean. Has anyone over come this. I want the amp profiles to sound like real amps is this just a power head issue.

Please Help. or tell me its not just me. I won't lie i need training wheels for life. I should have kept it simple and left the technology to the scientist's . ty