Posts by rstyzr

I VE BOUGHT MY STAGE A FEW WEEKS AGO..It was working well till last day..My stage screen froze at the end of the boot..Then I unplug my poor socket then applied it again..Then turn the power on still it was not working..I read some support from the net for this situation..they recommend pressiing rig button or system button or two of the page buttons with the tuner button together at the same time together while booting..So I tried these all one by one then it opens ..But in every opening procedure booting was not successful without using these extra procedures and stage does not work well as always..The last thing I tried was that;I used a USB stick and put the. last firmware in update folder in it then I push the two of page buttons and tuner together then it works..So the problem was solved for me for one day..Now I came home then I turned my stage on and it was the same issue..Still frozen..Now I'm vet unhappy for buying this unit..This is full of problems I think..Bt I ve been using my old Kemper rack from 2013 without any problems.This was a shock for me for buying this sucking product..

I've just bought profiler stage about a few weeks ago..I ve updated last firmwares...It s workşng well...until Now.. Ive a booting problem now...Kemper boots but it can't open to work..kemper profiler screen frozen now..I ve tried many times booting..But still not open the rigs after booting..Is there anyone recommend me?