Posts by jg

during the DI profiling process, when toggling between reference amp a kemper amp does the Kemper shut the direct output off/ then on as you toggle.

hey guys/gals, just wanted to ask if the profiling process has changed. I remember the first profiler I had you could make amp profiles without a mic or DI box. I see things have changed some. question. 1) can I still make through the send of my amps fx loop and the return of the kemper. 2)how are the cables connected to do that. 3) whenever I try to profile my amp and hit reference and or kemper, the kemper is at a very low volume and reference doesn't shut off.

Ya know i have a roadster, 2:100, and a solid state power amp. i have compared them in a lot of ways, and the 2;100 with the kemper still has more depth, and low end. i noticed i have to reduce the gain and presence a little as well. With the new direct profiles kemper sounds much better with solid state than with previous other profiles, but there is still a difference.