Posts by madselhoff

Hi, I'm looking for someone who is interesting in trading their Axe Fx (min. mk2) for my Kemper rack. I really love it, but would like to try out the axe fx. My touring/live gigs days are gone, and i will only be a beedroom recorder from now on. I would really like to explore the fx´s of the axe and I cannot afford to buy it (four kids). The swedish metalband Meshuggah recently recorded their latest album nearby where I live, so I went there and they had my kemper for a few days. They profiled their amps used on the album.. both guitars and bass. I promised them to not share these profiles online, so they come with my kemper ;) ...I´m in Denmark btw

...mads

First time recording a highgain profile through my new interface NOT using spdif.. going through the scarlet preamps .. take a listen please ;)

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I simply love my Mesa dual 1992 profile from Stymphalian Productions... These riffs I recorded using the Mesa profile on the left guitar.. my own 5150 on the right, and a Keith Merrow Retrobass profile (which I edited a bit) ..sorry for the sloppy playing..just want to demonstrate the Mesa profile mixed with 5150... I have done absolutely nothing with the profile other than reduce the gain just a little bit. No post eq or anything.. all completely raw. Amazing mesa profile ;)

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thank's Zapman for getting back with this. I've been thinking about this interface since they came on the market, but never got to the purchase. I think I'll go buy one (either 18i20 or pro 40) and then use my mbox 3 on the go instead ;) Looking forward to record some with this interface .. maybe even pair it with the octopre of which I have heard good things about.

Anyone running the Scarlett 18i20 or 18i8, that would have some input. Read a lot of pro and con info on the web in regards to the 18i20. TIA

Never mind, couldn't wait and bought an 18i20 already. We'll see how it goes up from a M-Audio Fast Track Ultra with driver glitches.

Hi Zapman. Have you hooked up the 18i20 yet? I´m a bit curious since I plan to buy either the 18i20 or the saffire pro 40 myself (running pro tools on a 2010 Mac/Yosemite)
    ... Mads

Hi smarek88.. I actually really like this! Would you be interested in a collaboration? I have a couple of tracks that I need vocals on. If you are interested, then I could send you a track or two for you to listen to?
    .. I don´t have any of my current personal demo online for you to listen to, but my band recently released our 2. album, and both our albums are online " Scamp" - Mirror Faced Mentality - The Deadcalm and there you should be able to get a hint for what I play ;)

External Content youtu.be
    and this
    External Content youtu.be

..Mads