Posts by jamme61

I have the KS and have been doing DI box (kemper DI box) profiles of my amp - I recently upgraded my KS to the latest software and now my profiles sound like a cheap fuzz pedal ? I'm not sure if its the KS or the Kemper DI box? - Before the upgrade I had to turn down the return send to -32 to keep the KS from overloading - but the profiles sounded fine. I have a ticket in for a new Kemper DI - because of this- but since the upgrade the profiles have gotten really bad all distorted in a very bad way. Anyone having issues? Right now it will take a week or two to get a new DI box so not sure if its the box or the KS - thanks for any input.

I have the KS and have been doing DI box (kemper DI box) profiles of my amp - I recently upgraded my KS to the latest software and now my profiles sound like a cheap fuzz pedal ? I'm not sure if its the KS or the Kemper DI box? - Before the upgrade I had to turn down the return send to -32 to keep the KS from overloading - but the profiles sounded fine. I have a ticket in for a new Kemper DI - because of this- but since the upgrade the profiles have gotten really bad all distorted in a very bad way. Anyone having issues? Right now it will take a week or two to get a new DI box so not sure if its the box or the KS - thanks for any input.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Class AB vs D

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I have the kemper DI and the stage and i find bass lacking too - but Im wondering if its a volume issue? Im blasting my fender bassman to distort it (another issue already posted that) and then when I play the profile at low volumes it sounds like its lacking bass? ( a lot of that missing bass IMHO is the less volume. Is it a good Idea to add bass (using the kemper ) when profiling DI? Meaning when i'm making the profile turn the bass up on the kemper? thanks for any help

Profiling my fender bassman - and running the volume about halfway up, to distort the sound. I'm running into the kemper DI box and into the kemper - when I start the profile it shuts down after a few seconds and says, my signal is distorting or overloading the signal to the kemper? I turned down the return on the first page all the way to -30 (i think its -30aprox) and it still does it?- I have to lower the amp to get it to profile but, that defeats the purpose. Any ideas help? i'm just starting to do the direct profile newbie thanks

I’m using a kemper stage into orange baby pedal (100 watt solid state amp) into Marshall cabinet - classic rock blues pop band - small bars - party’s. Small PA for vocals only. Any tips to get the best sounds from this setup? I have profiled my amps with a direct box - had one practice with it and was OK with the sound. Needed a little more sustain on rhythm and a better lead tone (was using kemper drive pedal) any ideas and tips would be great, thanks

I’m very new to this just got a kemper stage last week. I have found the profiles I have been making, of my amps, using a direct box sound best - live with my band - they don’t sound the best at home - the studio profiles do but, at band practice, the the direct ones cut better sound very alive - again only had it one week and one practice - just my 2 cents

using countryman 85 DI

Kemper stage into orange baby pedal power amp- into Marshall 4x10 green backs and gold speakers

My amp are

Marshall 1974 18 watt

Fender Black face bassman head

Marshall 2204

Fender tweed

Ac20 deluxe

Marshall plexi 1987x

Morgan mv23

This is my second time around (had the Powered head in 2013 ) Things have changed a lot since then. Last time I got bogged down in all the possibilities and moved on. This time I like to be smarter in my approach. Can you guys recommend how best to pick out a few profiles to work on or, should I go through all the profiles, make notes on each- go back, start to tweak - Help. I'm in Classic rock blues - some oldies band. thanks for any advice including what tutorials to read or watch Thanks

Also any packs I should think of buying - I'm running only into my Guitar Cabinets with a Orange Baby pedal power amp - not doing any recording just live gigs.

as soon as I plug my Kemper stage in - it turns on? I don't push the start button it comes on by itself as soon as I plug in the power cord - is that normal? Thanks

very happy with the orange baby pedal - sounds great - my kemper power head was back in 2013 so things have changed a bit. This new Kemper stage sounds better then what i remember - that was a long time ago to be fair - great to be back :):thumbup:

Thanks this one looks great - just what I need. This is my second time around with the Kemper I want to use my guitar cabinets so looks like the best way to profile.