Posts by Redspecial

Yes everything is there as you mentioned it and it is very disturbing for my ears.
    It is like a basic noise covered by your picking (maybe they are right , it is not an aliasing
    problem).I dont know how to help but I remember once I had the same base noise with a
    line 6 dt 50 .It drive me crazy!After a while I found the cause ,my guitar cable!Check every component!

You are damned right man!
    What the big amp manufacturers are selling you is not a box with speakers and some electronics
    added but an amp sound.Their endorsers are completing the task using the SOUND and not
    showing some hardware on tours.In this particular case, We the kemperers are commenting
    about impossible copyright.One cannot be copyright owner when he is selling profiles.
    I dont think it is wise to emfatise the idea who is the real copyright owner of an profile and who is really
    breaking the copyright law by SELLING them.Maybe is better to just forget everything and remove
    the topic.

Direct preamp profiles is maybe the best choice.Dont bother about the high end, all the preamps sound
    like ..... .The power amp and the cab will do the definitive flavour.Make one and do a test with the Kemper.
    Try to dial up the sound you wanted with a cab you like. Its working? Go to RE.