Posts by FunkyFingers

Hi, im trying to re-intall firmware and getting the same error. My usb stick is completely empty of any folders after format. So do i need to create a folder and place the kaos.bin file into?

Welcome!
    You mean you have already contacted Kemper support?
    What you described could indicate a hardware problem and is a case for an official support ticket IMO.

Yes i have twice now:)

Thanks for replying. They also seem to think its an hardware issue and im having it collected on monday. I would of thought it would be a software issue? cus after 15mins of waiting, it fires up and works fine! Do you think re-installing the firmware may help?

Hi all. new proud user here

I have the rack version WITHOUT! the power-amp.. For some reason, when i first switch it on, it starts doing the usual firing up process, then suddenly the screen goes blank, then it says

"updating power-amp firmware" with a progress loading bar running across the top! "boot in progress.. please be patient" It will do this for about 20mins then it hangs for a bit then eventually fires up!

Its does this everytime i power on..

I have contacted Kemper and they have no idea?? I have latest firmware and its not connected to the internet. How can it update the power-amp when i dont have one installed? i use powered monitors!

I've had the unit for about a month now and this has just started happening... :(