Posts by Kulle_Wumpenteich

Ok. When we show (half) famous/forgotten artists or fottages, then I have a very special tip:

Her name is Nneka. She is a little Nigerian-German women. I think she is mostly famous in France. But in my humble opinion she is one of the strongest singers and songwriters of the early years of this century here in Europe who comes from Northern-Germany.
    The sad thing about this story is that she's nearly unknown in Germany it selves.

A little woman with a great Afrikan voice. Best tracks are live... I think.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Schon klar @Burkhard. Da er neu dabei ist wollte ich ihn nur gleich dazu bringen die neueste Version mit allen aktuellen Möglichkeiten draufzuladen, damit man dann gleich eine Sprache spricht und die Komunikation nicht zu schwer über die Versionen wird. ;)

On TuesdayI talked about upcoming musicans from the so-called second und third world.
    Now here is another highlight in my eyes. His name is Gavin Idema (with i) and I observed hin on YT since 2, 3 years.

In my humble opinion he isn't only a good lead guitarist who only shines by technical playing. He is innovativ and a good songwriter, too.

But sometimes I think he calculate every singel rice grain wether he eat it or invest the money into his gear. :/

He is great:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

If I see the music developement in Indonesia of the last 10 years I'm sure we will get some big surprises and great guitarists in the future from there!
    There is a big guitar-movement at that time. Absolute interesting what there going on. :thumbup:

The last 3 years I'm often watching in lands of the so-called second und third world to there upcomming musicans with own very interesting styles. There are very remarkable developments nowaday.
    The following band is a good example of this. Today I will show Mohini Dey an outstanding 19 y.o female bassist from India. She combine often traditionel music for example of the Kanataka-Style.

I'm sure we will hear in future more of her.:

Here in a more western style:

btw....have you ever seen/heard thousands of people clapping (correctly) a 9/8 beat..here you go:

Super stage background. Super crowd! Super groove.
    ...groove by the way: The question of measure reminds me of a former drummer of my former band.
    He became every time crazy if we didn't count a song. 1,2,3,4 = 1st cycle, .... 1,2,3,4 = 4th cycle = 1. Verse, now chorus: 1,2,3,4 ...
    If we played from the belly and made a mistake he was absolute in raged. :cursing:

And now you show a crowd in 9/8. :D

A quick look back to our real basics of music:

@Bilbosmeggins
    Oh yes, there where some outstandig pearls with the songwriters at that time. Thanks that you remember!
    He was very popular at that time. Today he is almost forgotten (here in Europe). But he was a great songwriter:

Fantastic posts here. Exactly what I had in my mind! :thumbup:
    Outstanding mix!

I'm a big friend from the sound of the oud.
    The oud ist the mother of the guitar. It came from Mesopotamia over Arabia to Al Andalus - nowadays Spain.
    So we can hear the music-culturell contact between Europe and Arabia. The flamenco is the bridge.

I love this sound:

Gar kein Problem:

Kemper Homepage => Supports => Downloads => Profiler Operating System 4.0.6 Release Build 12421 => Download

Danach: => Factory Content 4.2 (September 2016) => Download

Die Inhalte vom Content in den Ordner: Shared

Edit: Beachte bitte den darunter stehenden Text mit Anweisungen!

Das Ganze auf einen leeren Stick. Und dann in den USB-Slot vom Kemper. Der läd sich das dann rein. Bitte die Hinweise beim Kemper beachten. Nicht ungeduldig sein, denn er zeigt Dir an wann er fertig ist. ;)
    Alles kein Thema.