Posts by mattt67

Wow awesome profiles man, thanks a lot ! :thumbup:

I have never played a real Bogner yet, but I always like the profiles, I guess they must be really great amps !

Hey guys
    Could you direct me to some of the most versatile profiles you use ? (free or commercial)
    I mean a single profile which sounds good at different gain stages, clean, crunch, od, lead...
    Thanks a lot
    matt

Hi
    I think this happens only on the loud rigs:
    I have a clean Hiwatt profile which I love; it is quite loud compared to my other clean profiles; like you, I just can't add any OD or it gets way too loud.
    On my other (softer) clean profiles, no problem.
    So I tried lowering the volume of this hiwatt profile and now I can use it with ODs no problem; in fact when the OD's volume is set to 0, the volume is the same when I turn the stomp on or off
    Hope this helps
    ++

Hey guys
    I've tried pluging my kemper in the aux in of the Roland AC 60 (it's an acoustic guitar amp)
    It sounded actually pretty good !
    Is there any risk I might damage the speakers if I crank up the volume ?

Do you think I could also plug in a bass guitar, or again will this damage the speakers ?

I know this is not in the same league as frfr speakers, but I'm kind of broke right now :S
    Does anibody else use an acoustic amp with the kemper?
    Thanks for your answers
    ++
    Matt

[Blocked Image: http://medias.audiofanzine.com/images/normal/roland-ac-60-301564.jpg]

Thanks again everibody, this is probably the friendliest forum I've ever seen ! ^^

Hello! You will soon be in love with it. Check out some of the threads in the tips section and advice in the wiKPA tutorials page. I was initially a little off-put that I couldn't get that Mesa Mark II/III and Mark IV tones I wanted, but a little pre-EQ, amp profile parameter tweaking, and post-EQ and now I'm dumbfounded by how perfect the profiling is.

That's exactly what I'm starting to do, tweaking the amp and cab parameters is actually a lot of fun, and I love reading about all these tips and tricks.
    I'll probably start reading everything that is in this forum since the first post just in case I might miss some useful tip to get the most out of this little box
    Or I might just read the wiKPA instead :D

Hi
    Not sure I can really help as I'm still having some trouble setting up the wah, but here are 2 pieces of advice:
    - Maurizio beginner's pack (and maybe the factory pack as well?) comes with some wah presets, maybe that can get you started
    - If you still have your Kirk hammett wah, plug it between your guitar and the Kemper; then you can switch from the real wah to the expression pedal and try to match the sounds using the Kemper wah settings

++
    matt

Hi everybody
    I'm a new kemper user, got it from Thomann a week ago. I have to say I was a bit lost at the beginning, but now I'm starting to find my way around this amp.
    Can't say I'm totally in love yet, but I like it a bit more every day.
    I've been reading this forum for a while, and it's been very useful, so thank you all :thumbup:

Here is an impro I recorded over a Bonamassa backing track (profiles used: a "Brown Pig" and "Bogner XTC" by And44)
    If Heartaches Were Nickels

See you guys
    Matt