Posts by Dorrus

Need some ear-plugs, Our band uses 'in ear 'and everything is allready there except a good set of ear-plugs.
    I don't want to get custom molded ear peaces, I can't stand the vaccuum feeling- hearing nothing around me anymore,
    I tried cheap Stagg Earplugs, but they are is terrible, way to much mids. So Are there "flat"not colored ear plugs that give me the same sound as my Yamaha DXR10's perhaps? I am looking at the Shure Se535's or something similar Or should I get

Sennheiser Pro 400 ? Does anyone have experience with those please?

I still use my own Fishman profiles for acoustic guitar.
    Profiles are from my fishman performer acoustic amp, guitars I use are a Martin D18 Retro ( aura g1 Fishman) and Martin d16 ( both also with mix of piezo and mic) so perhaps these are what you are looking for?
    Search on rig exchange for Dorrus2 they're free ;)

Hi there,

I tried a Celestion f12 x200

Bought it new and tried it for a few days. For me it whas very disappointing.
    It sounded harsh, trebly and fizzy and I whas happy I could return it..

Judging by the many good reviews from other users, I really hope that my copy whas difective ?

Code
    since the stage came out a lot of the 'normal profilers have been offered for sale.
    I do not understand that.  for me a stage is not practical given my age.
    I do not want to and cannot bend over to the floor for every adjustment. So thanks, but not for me 

ps  whats this highlight thing??

Zojuist BM acoustic pack gekocht, Dank je Bert! Ik ben er superblij mee
    Tot dusver gebruikte ik mijn eigen acoustic Fishman profiles, maar jou pack overtreft mijn verwachtingen, Top!

Just bought the BM acoustic pack and I'm really happy I did!
    I used my own Fisman profiles till now, but Bert Meulendijks Acoustic pack is really something special, Thanks!

There are some good acoustic profiles on the rig exchange made by Dorrus. And Bert Meulendijks has a good acoustic pack for sale.

Ik play in a rock cover band and in an acoustic duo. For acoustic I also use the Kemper. Sounds really great with the profiles mentioned.

Thanks Jacques ! Just bought the Acoustic Pack from Bert Meulendijks, They are great for acoustic guitar! :)
    Glad you liked my free ones on the rig exchange to :thumbup:

Cause of hearing loss I want to get me a Sennheiser ew300 in ear system, I hear some contradictions how to connect/use this unit.
    I never used In-ear systems and really have no idea how to connect it without using a extra mixer,
    The main outs XLR will be pluged in the main mixer ( Stereo) And I understand that the HEADPHONE output of my power rack wil be connected to the input on the In-EAR unit
    I understand that a (total-monitor) mix, will be comming back from the main Mixer , Whitch input on the kemper do I use to connect this please?

" You could plug your monitor signal coming from the FOH to the aux input
    of the kemper and blend it with your guitar directly in the kemper going
    the headphone out, without the need for an additional mixer.
    Thats how I got rid of every additional monitor mixing device."

I don't understand this, Do you mean the " Alertnative input - With the "AUX" input of the Kemper ?
    The manual says " Even when input source is set to " Alternative input , it won't work when a cable is still connected to the front (guitar) input?

I use the kemper for 3,5 year now, also for live gigs . But yesterday I dusted my Bogner Shiva 20th anniversary el34 amp of and took it to rehearsel with a new bluesband.
    But it didn't sound the way I remembered, It sounded "Digital' to me, and my Bogner os212 cab sounded like I whas playing true a shoebox .. Am I turning mad or what? So after 3 years using the Kemper I come to the conclusion
    That a kemper with a DXR10 sounds like a warm tube amp and a 'real tube amp sounds 'Digital" ? :D

Just a few hints:
    - Is your cab connected to the red (powered ) output ? ( back of the powered Kemper
    - is the Volume knob ' linked' ? Output/page 2/7 " Monitor Out Link " = black? If not, your volume knob isn't going to increase volume
    - Power amp on ( black ) ? Output /page 7/7
    - Power amp boost is +12db?
    - Is your (guitar ) cab. 8 ohm? ( I'm not shure , but if its 16 ohm, the power output is half the max ?)
    - Do you use a EQ perehaps with reduced output volume?

I played two years in a rockband with my Power-rack connected to a Bogner 8ohm oversized 2x12 cab and my poweramp boost whas set to +8db, It whas extremely loud, ( as loud as my Engl 100 watt tube amp )
    -