Posts by chaseforfeit

I'm a massive supporter of the KPA -> Matrix GT1000FX -> Xitone 2x12. That combination slays everything else I've tried out there, and they're nearly bulletproof. Every single night onstage, the same sound and it feels larger than life. That amp is super fast, and Mick at Xitone builds the best feeling / sounding cabs out there. He's pretty genius. They feel like a fantastic 4x12, push a ton of air, and makes your right hand feel like a hammer.

That said, I'm sadly selling my power amp and cab due to some changes we're going through. Post here Matrix GT1000FX 1U + Xitone 2x12 FRFR cab available for sale

I'm a massive supporter of the KPA + Matrix GT1000FX + Xitone combination. The amp is super fast, completely flat, extremely clean power. I've paired it with a Xitone 2x12 passive FRFR sealed cab, and the combination makes me feel foolish for having done anything else in the past.

That said, sadly, I'm selling my Matrix and Xitone because our band is going through a transition that will no longer require me to use them (we currently use 2 of each). If you're near Chicago, come try it out. Post here: Matrix GT1000FX 1U + Xitone 2x12 FRFR cab available for sale

Hey man - I've actually tested all of these. The Matrix GT1000FX is by far the best. It's super fast, completely flat, extremely clean power. I've paired it with a Xitone 2x12 passive cab, and the combination makes me feel foolish for having done anything else in the past.

Please reach out with any further questions - I'm a massive supporter of the KPA + Matrix GT1000FX + Xitone combination.

That said, sadly, I'm selling my Matrix and Xitone because our band is going through a transition that will no longer require me to use them (we currently use 2 of each). If you're near Chicago, come try it out.

Post here: Matrix GT1000FX 1U + Xitone 2x12 FRFR cab available for sale

Hi all -

I'm selling my onstage rig (not the KPA of course). Our band no longer needs onstage amplification. Please ask any questions you might have. This combo of the Matrix + Xitone is the absolute best out there. Fast, class A, clean power driving a sealed 2x12 that barks and moves a ton of air. I've tested them all.

Located in Chicago - if you're close enough, please come and try it out for yourself.

$1000 for pair, $600 each.

if any of you want to sell your REMOTE after getting it and not liking it, I'll buy. Need one for an upcoming tour - Kemper just tells me "as it turns out, they won't ship for 105 days"...

If the Kemper proprietary floorboard isn't coming out anytime soon, please activate the Network port on the back of the amp so that I can try programming a Line6 FBV shortboard to use the tuner, and stomp boxes. I already use a MIDI controller on the floor - but while performing, the amp is far away.. and using a second tuner on the floor defeats the purpose of having all this functionality.

Hard, 100% square wave tremolo. If added to the KPA and is done properly, you'll have made the first useful + effectively programmable tremolo on the market. One that follows and stays on the BPM, and doesn't stray while holding.