Posts by MaximeLajoie

Welcome Nowo! Being able to play bass and drum as well is definitely an advantage. Cool recording project by the way! To answer your question, when you connect the profiler to our computer via USB, it will show up in Rig Manager. From there, you can click on " my profiler " where you will access all of your rigs. If you wish to import them into Rig Manager, you can create a folder and Drag them into that new folder or copy paste them.

If you'd like more profiles than what comes available in the profiler, go visit my website by clicking here and get my Free pack!

-Max

Right. What is the amp that you are trying to profile ? The thing that is most unusual in your set up is the use of the helix and the loadbox. I haven't had a lot of success profiling things like the AXE FX or other modelers. I don't know if it's because the Kemper is programmed to see a real amp and a real cab and the helix is messing up with it. What I would suggest is for you to try with a real cab instead of impulses if possible.

The only time I have problem with profiling is when I'm doing something not " conventional " and adding stages of conversions between the Kemper and the amp. Some people say that they have been able to profile 100 % accurately, but who can really be sure? In my experience, real amps with real cabs are the way to go to get the best profiled results.

That was exactly my way of thinking for when I started all my packs. I also wanted to put a lot of profiles so people have many options with many mics and so that everyone can have their own sound by selecting a rig and editing it to taste if needed. If someone wants a specific amp that is not on the rig exchange or not in any commercial packs then I would recommend doing exactly what you did! Props to you!

I don't know what you are doing wrong specifically but I know for a fact that some loadbox just don't work very good with the Kemper.

My way of doing a merge profile is to start with a studio profile and then I take a profile of the D.I without touching the settings of the amp (or the merged profile will sound weird and different). Then I copy and paste the Cab section of the studio profile into the D.I profile and save it. I've had amazing results, where I can't find a difference between studio and merged.

I am not sure what you mean by :

I then send the direct out through an Impulse Response for a particular cabinet to create a studio profile.

Could you elaborate a little more on your process ?

New Fender Harvard 1961 Profile Available in the Exchange!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

New Lonestar Special Profile Available in the Exchange!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

New Mark V profile Available in the exchange!

New Orange Rockerverb profile available in the exchange!

New Mark III Blue Stripe profile available in the exchange!

New Bogner Uberschall Rev Blue available in the exchange!

Free rig in Rig Exchange and more free rigs for subscribers @www.goldlionaudio.com

New Matamp Kingstreet Pack available!

External Content youtu.be

Free rig in Rig Exchange and more free rigs for subscribers @www.goldlionaudio.com

New EVH III 5150 Available in the exchange!

New Orange Thunderverb 200 Available in the exchange!

More free profiles on http://www.goldlionaudio.com

New Fender Princeton 64 Combo Amp Available in the exchange!

New VOX AC15HW1X Available in the exchange !

New Splawn Quickrod profile available in the exchange!

New Orange AD30R profile available in the exchange!

New 65 Amps London Profile available in the exchange!

New Bad Cat Black Cat 30R Profile available in the exchange!

New Supro Black Magick Profile available in the exchange!

New Bad Cat Lynx rig available in the exchange! Check it out!

Here are some clips :

www,goldlionaudio.com if you want the full pack!

New profiles available including one of my brand new pack (matamp 1224) in the rig exchange :[Blocked Image: https://previews.dropbox.com/p/thumb/AAKAN44ZZVXccvtJ3PhwrJXzkhYb36SwFZp2nfvKx-FxPLq2NF7jZTDDEI7igMfvLCDivIJS4WhI21AZLd-L_CxFcX6Ureenl_r4hskIT1Jg-vZEV18d_W1CziTi4EvRiqZ1ICa_ypnXFRJRnjEtQnuKP1v5wDohBCsiU__zFGn017QbgEALZDLKtQejkarjxi5zvTk5h3MttS8ipgyeHSVPQl-vgEXLMba4TFRqUG3Mug/p.png?size=1600x1200&size_mode=3]

Enjoy!

Click here to download the free pack directly sent to your e-mail!

The Pack includes all MERGED profiles :

1. JMP profile
    2. Hiwatt profile
    3. Budda Profile
    4. Sovtek Profile
    5. Pedals profile
    6. Surprise profiles that will be featured on my next new packs!

Thanks everyone for the support !!!

New Free profile pack has been sent to my subscribers and will continue to be sent to new ones including :

1. JMP profile
    2. Hiwatt profile
    3. Budda Profile
    4. Pedals profile
    5. Sovtek Profile
    6. Surprise profiles that will be featured on my next new packs!

Thanks everyone for the support !!!