Posts by Booyah

1) we never rehearse
    2) as a wedge behind me
    3) stacked if at all possible

The dispersion angles of your DXR's is much wider than regular guitar cabs, you won't miss the dead spots lol.

Huh? The KM-212p is NOT a FRFR cab, so why would you put a "cab on"-signal into a "standard" guitarcab, which the KM-212p is.As stated on their website:

"Unlike most full range monitors, it can also be used with regular guitar amp heads too." and "Frequency range 80Hz-5kHz"

HAHA Never shop gear when drinking. Would love to get an FRFR slant cab sigh....

No, stomp distortions are not the same as cranking up an amp and using it's internal gain structure. They will change the amps tone alot as well..You can use a Pure Booster Stomp to overdrive the amp without changing the tone and without using the amps volume controls. Overdriving a clean signal will give you a volume boost as Tarzan stated, you can use the Volume parameter within a Pure Booster to regulate the volume change.

Got this from BILLIAM666 on another post and it might be relevant to your problem if yours is powered:

Try turning your power boost knob and see if the boost activates. Even though my power boost is on and is at the correct setting when I turn on the amp I have to to give it a twist to activate the boost. Not sure why, if anyone know why let me know.

Can't do it outside of Morphing. I did it by setting up a preset with Morph that only changes Delay Feedback and control it with my expression pedal. All my other presets Morph different things apart from that one patch I use for Delay Feedback. Hope this helps.

Had a G30 which broke, got the G55 for the metal housing and it did okay for a while, good clear unit even at distance. Had a nightmare with Line6 customer service that changed it all. A line6 repair tech said he couldn't replicate the issue which was drop outs with any sudden movement (he was a big guy maybe just didn't feel like jumping around that day lol). So of course I fork over $50 for the service fee just to get my unfixed unit back. I called Line6 support and they just made it worse. Anyways, I bought a Sennheiser XSW72 and couldn't be happier. I've gone through 2 cables and had minor repair done to connector on transmitter but it's done about 600 shows. Wear and tear doesn't bother me, poor service does.

Apart from transmitting MIDI messages, an FCB1010 preset can also do following actions :

- Define the CC message number and range, being transmitted by each of the 2 expression pedals. The CC number is programmed in each of the presets, the CC value is defined by the position of the pedal, but you can define the minimum and maximum value of the sweep in each preset. (attention : before you change a pedal sweep from its standard value of 000-127, make sure the pedals are correctly calibrated)

Just set up one preset with the expression pedal's cc# value as 1 (Wah) and another preset with the expression pedals cc# 32 for Delay Mix, done.

There are tons of awesome profiles in Rig Exchange. In 4 years with the Kemper I've only purchased a few and only because I liked the seller not because I couldn't find a specific amp on RE. As a new user I would go with the free stuff until you get your head around things and get an idea of what you might be looking for. Cheers!