Posts by Jacques65

I bought a Gibson Les Paul in 2015 and never played and liked it much because it would always go slightly out tune real fast. Yesterday, I installed a string butler V3 on it and it really solved the tuning problems on my Les Paul! :) Only negative thing about it is the name. Googling it was hell :D

There are some good acoustic profiles on the rig exchange made by Dorrus. And Bert Meulendijks has a good acoustic pack for sale.

Ik play in a rock cover band and in an acoustic duo. For acoustic I also use the Kemper. Sounds really great with the profiles mentioned.

4.2.0.12488 has been release and the release notes contains this:
    - changed: If WahPedal >Volume is activated, pedal volume is maintained during Rig changes and doesn’t require to be picked up at toe position after Rig change any more.

I just installed the update and it works just perfect.
    Thank you Mr. ckemper!

I own a Friedman ASM-12 and I have owned a Yamaha DXR12 and an Atomic CLR before. The Friedman is the first FRFR solution that I really enjoy playing through. It sounds and feels much more like a guitar cab than other FRFR solutions. But everybody has got different ears, taste etc. So you have got to try one and see for your self.

Thank you for your answer: And no, that does not make sense, but the way I wanted to set it up is like this:
    - Wah on all rigs in slot A
    - Wah off on all rigs
    - Rhythm volume at heel down position on the Mission engineering EP1.
    - Solo volume at toe position.
    - Kick on the wah with the on/off button of the mision engineering EP1

I understand now that this way of setting up is not possible and that I need a second pedal to use as a dedicated volume pedal. And that is no problem. :)

I want the volume pedal to work as a global volume pedal so that when the volume is set to 0 it stays on 0 even when i change rigs.

I think this is only possible when you have a seperate pedal just for volume. And not if you use one pedal for Wah and Volume.

I bought a Mission EP1 pedal. It has a switch with which you can toggle between volume and wah function. It is really nice but has one dwonside: When you use it as a volume pedal and switch rigs, the volume will be at max. Even if you have your pedal in th down position.

Are there pedals available that can act as a wah and as a volume pedal and that wil remember the volume setting while switching rigs??

I play a Frieman ASM12 and I have never been happier with my sound. I used to have a Yamaha DXR12 about two or three years ago. But soon I had the chance to buy a Atomic CLR second handed which sounded a bit better than DXR12. But I still preferred playing through my guitar cabs. I had a hard time getting used to playing FRFR.

In october I ordered a Friedman ASM12, and after trying it, I sold the CLR. The Friedman ASM12 has - in my opinion - more the feel of a real guitar cab than the Yamaha or the CLR and has a more powerfull sound when you play it at high volume.

Last friday we played at a wedding and during our break the stage had to be empty because the guest needed to get onstage to see beautifull belly dancers. So I took my FCB1010 pedal and placed it on top of my toasater, not realising there are sharp screw on the bottom of the pedal. These screws left a scratch on my toaster. :(

I guess I have to buy some green metal paint to fix this. Are there other people who had their toaster scratched? And what did you do to fix it?