Posts by yakim1

Hello,
    I connected my Mission to "Pedal 5" with TRS cable to function as a Wah pedal. However, when I'm reaching to the toe positions, suddenly the gain is decrease for a moment (I notice that it's not happening when I'm tweaking with the "Mix" parameter on the Wah configuration) - but still, Wh(a)y it's happening ?

Thanks to everyone of you!!

Maybe I'm doing it wrong but I'm still having some difficulties to understand the concept of the "X to Y" flags.

1. The Mission pedal is set to "Vol to Wah" and to "Wah to Pitch" in the system menu. When I put Pitch on one slot and Wah on the second and both of them are On , I notice that the Wah is still working...together with the Pitch. Isn't the "Wah to Pitch" function suppose to neutralize the Wah and make only the Pitch to work?

2. The Dunlop DVP3 is set to Volume.. but I see that since the "Vol to Wah" is already flagged (for the Mission pedal) so the Volume is not working. When I unchecked the "Vol to Wah"...it worked great.

Is there a way to set each of these pedals individually ?

bumping this thread because It's relevant to me and also I opened it :P

Could someone guide me what exactly I need to do in order to use the Mission pedal as Wah and when the toggle is on the Pitch will be ON and the Wah OFF - is that possible ?

I tried a little bit to tweak the pedals options (1/2) with both TRS and TS cables and I only success to mange that only the Wah will work or the Pitch separately but not separately with the toggle switch option

Regarding pedals, you can hook up four to the remote. Unfortunately you're limited to volume, wah, pitch or monitor volume currently. Hopefully this expands soon to allow use of switches, so one could turn on and off stomps or effects here.

You can't connect a switch to the remoter?? :O :O
    I'm counting on it - I want to connect 2 EXP pedals and a Boss FS-6 for delay and reverb

And thanks for the review :)

Thanks a lot for your replying :)

Do you have any guessing why on NAMM they are using both Mission and DVP3 ? (Maybe just for an advisement purposes ?)

and what about those questions:

3. Is it possible that the DVP3/Mission will control different parameters on each profile ( for example : on profile X the DVP3 controls the Delay amount or time and on profile Y the DVP3 controls the reverb amount and on profile Z the DVP3 is Wah) ?

4. I with that the Boss FS-6 always function as Toggle switch On/Off for Delay and Reverb - is it possible to connect it to one of the Remote jacks so it'll do this ?

Thanks again :)

Hello there expert and/or people who I'm jealous of because they are already have the Remote:

Even though I have the Kemper for a year , I still haven't "sit" on it so you can say that I'm a noob - that's why I have some question about some pedal configurations with the Remote and:

1. What's the differnces between DVP3 and Mission (for kemper) - I can see that on NAMM the used both of them?

2. I really like the option (on the FCB1010) that once you touch the Wah pedal , the wah activating and you don't need some kind of switcher for it - is that possible with the DVP3/Mission ? (I'm asking since I saw that the Mission has the switch.)

3. Is it possiable that the DVP3/Mission will control different parameters on each profile ( for example : on profile X the DVP3 controls the Delay amount or time and on profile Y the DVP3 controls the reverb amount and on profile Z the DVP3 is Wah) ?

4. I with that the Boss FS-6 always function as Toggle switch On/Off for Delay and Reverb - is it possible to connect it to one of the Remote jacks so it'll do this ?

5.Is there a way to connect the Digitech Whammy DT so that the DVP or the Mission will control the Digitech Whammy DT ?

6. Is there a way to program with midi , that each profile will have a different set on the Digitech Whammy DT ( for example : on profile X the DT will automatclly be on OCT1 + dTune 2.5 halfsteps and profile Y the DT will automatclly be on OCT2 only ...etc) ?

and last question...

7. Is there a way to connect the Fuzz-Factory so I will be able to Toggle it ON/OFF through the Remoter?

I hope I didn't ask TOO much , but I wish that my pedal-board will be minimalistic as possible and that the Digitech and the Fuzz Factory will sit on some drawer next to the Kemper AND as I mentioned - I am really noob with the Kemper.

So thanks in advanced,

Miki

I have to ask:
    Now, the FCB1010's expression pedal has the ability to work once the pedal is in motion - like the Wah - which for me is so comfortable.
    Is that option available only for MIDI units or it can be done with the DVP3/MISSION ?