Posts by srn

Hey guys.

maybe I could help you out or at least point you in the right direction. I still think that the STl Tones are great source tones. But as always
    You have to push it a bit further. I've added a screenshot. These are the major EQ tweeks which you can try to implement in your kemper via EQ sections.

First:
    Search for the low resonance and get rid of it. It is always a different frequency, depending on the guitar you use. Sweep with a high Q beween 150Hz and 230Hz or even higher.
    Once you got rid of it you should have a much more clearer tone.
    Also look for higher resonances. Also seen in the EQ.

The agression was introduced with the SSL EQ. I always boost in the range of 1,5kHz for that mid range djent tone. (You can achieve this via Kemper EQ also)

At least I boosted a little more with a highshelf which should be easily done with the high or presence knob on the kemper.

Hope I could point you in the right direction.
    Goodbye!

PS I made the videos on YouTube.

Hey guys,

just wanted to mention that I'm really in love with your Bulbtone pack. To be honest I wanted to sell my kemper since
    it was okay in the studio and really disappointing when I was playing live.

With your package I'm a 110% satisfied and let me say this: I have tried many other commercial profiles. They don't come even
    close.

I've made a little mix to showcase my happiness ;) . Hope you like it. Pls keep the profiles coming :thumbup:

Bulb tone mix example

Thank you very much.

I recorded very high output guitars and for the first time I noticed that the DI track is playing on the left channel while I'm listening to my reamped sound!
    Shame on me. I have never noticed that.

I read your posts in this thread but could not make it out how to handle this problem.

Is there a way jsut to listen to my Kemper sound?

Thanks in advance

I think you really have to get used to the sound of an microphoned amp listing through a pair of good monitors. It is nearly spoton a really professional sound.
    I had the axefx first and send it back because my ear wasn't trained as it is now and I dont want to say that it is the best right now but at least it is much better.

I also realised the great sound of the kemper after listening to the stems of my band which we recorded in a professional studio. It doesn't sound that different. Maybe a little bit better for my taste ;)

So hopefully you can play around with your Kemper for some more time.