Posts by sinmix

And now wait for 31415415 links to commercial packs sounded 41515161 better than all what you hear so far - same story every time :D I think You need to profile your own amps and cabs and then compare again - IMO best way to understand Kemper. Good Luck!

Stay Metal!

Any chance of sharing that profile please?

Nope, but like i said before after all can share my profile used on my version of KSE song. It will be 6505 boosted with maxon OD 808 Mesa OS 412 cab and single sm57 mic. We can work on same source material (KSE song with DI). So still waiting for reamp from You. Man you can reamped this track 4154151 times from this morning when i post link to DI. It's really sooo fucking hard? So please stop talking go and reamp and post result.

Stay Metal!

Hey man, in the opening post, you posted clips indicating a Kemper profile was used in one out of the four? Care to give any information about that profile? Was there really a Kemper profile in the bunch? This is not a joke? Tell it like it is, you're Metal right? :thumbdown: Face palms don't help your credibility IMHO. Be honest.

Sample B is a Kemper studio profile made with the same amp setting and mic pos used what in Sample A where real 6505 plays. 6505 poweramp was used to create an IR cab from Sample A setting and yes coloration from 6505 poweramp is included into IR ( presence and resonance) not big secret and Im not only one who made IR this way. Than IR was used in Sample C wuth Helix and in sample D with TSE. In the mix only guitars are changed. Now go and reamp KSE song. Still waiting.

Stay Metal!

So how about sharing the Kemper Profile, can you share the Kemper profile?

[Blocked Image: https://pics.me.me/triple-face-palm-because-even-the-three-stooges-can-see-5996470.png]

Man Can You reamp this KSE song or not? Fuck... I'm not starting this stupid discusion - Nope I can't but i can share my profile after all when you reamp This song if the paid profile was used by You I need a name I can buy them also just to know which one is sooo fucking amazing compared to other Peavey 6505 profiles. Also i need to know what cab and which mic was used. I dont need nothing more. So please just reamp this tracks post a result to everyone and let's hear this outstanding sound. No more answer to Your questions in this thread until i see or have chance to hear the final mix reamped single track no matter.

Stay Metal!

Why the diversion and why are you changing the comparison.

This thread started with you posting a comparison where you picked a terrible Kemper profile. Let's use the DI Track from the opening post.
    And when are you going to disclose which was the Kemper and the real AMP etc? Any time soon, we're all waiting.
    Please provide the Single DI track in the opening post the subject of this thread
    sinmix.pl/2017/07/13/peavey650…s-tse-x50-mix-comparison/

1. Can't share this song and DI tracks becouse All song was created by my friend just for me.
    2. Becouse you think my 6505 tone sucks in this song and not fit in the mix, we can use KSE DI tracks where 6505 fit better. And we all can hear this magic 6505 profile from You on single track and also with a backing track.
    3. Do it and reamp KSE or really shut up and fuck off :D

Stay Metal!

Well for Me its really simple becouse I'm a simple Guy :D How we can do better things if someone still telling You You are the best this gear is best nothing better cant be done etc... not a good Way IMO. Kemper is great and for sure so far only Kemper profile after ptoffiling sounds very close to profiled amp (ok profiled miced cab :D ) but it's still not perfect saying this I'm not a dick but someone who knows what can be changed in the Future.

Many people are sooo fuuu... blind and this is more sad than the fact that Kemper can sounds better (closer) to profiled guitar chain (yes not only amp) but amp + miced cab - maybe in the future also can profile some pedals like fuzz or Boss HM2 and we can use them in one of Kemper slots! Nothing more to say in this thread @nightlight good Luck again and as always Have Fun and Stay Metal! :thumbup:

Stay Metal!

Why don't you post the single DI track in you site and make it available for download and let's see what other can also do with it, for this one where you said single DI track added

PEAVEY6505 VS LINE6 HELIX VS KEMPER VS TSE X50 [MIX COMPARISON]

By the way, I'm not boring at all, I actually play and enjoy listening to many other things than Metal :thumbup:<3

KSE Song (probably best to test 6505) Backing track + quadtracked DI guitars (really well played and tracked) by JeffTD. https://mega.nz/#!Wk5E2QjB!xlS…qaWPAj3AOgIUeY6zKi4jKn4wo

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Go!

Stay Metal!

you're relying on DIMI being correct in identifying the Kemper as being B 8o^^ So you can say that Kemper is the worst :wacko: .
    They all sound lifeless if you ask me and I proved it when I linked to video showing how a real 6505 Profile should sound like, not some unknown sub par profile EQd to oblivion only to show that Some Impulse response and a plugin can sound like the Kemper (Come buy the impulse responses before they run out, :thumbup: they're as good as the Kemper for a fraction of the cost,.... NOT). These clips are no where near what the Kemper is capable of with the a good profile.

Man You are sooo fucking boring but ok i'm ready for a comparison just name the song i send you mixed backing track then you can reamp DI tracks with You fucking magic outstanding 6505 profile and post a result then i can do the same with my Kemper 6505 profile or with my real 6505 really i'm ready.

Stay Metal!

You don't think the Kemper is accurate but it's accurate enough for me. I hope you appreciate my confusion knowing that you still sell Kemper Profiles even though you don't think it's accurate and you go out of your way to show that you can get similar results with any plugin. I don't have to agree with you, do I ?

The problem is that all Kemper profiles not only made by Me are not perfect (not becopuse all people are noobs but becouse Kemper is not perfect) - just some people hearing this differences some dont hearing and some like You dont want to belive - all secret.

Stay Metal!

Anyway Few Mixes with Helix and my cabs IR :thumbup:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Stay Metal!

Tested now Helix and this thing sounds also killer for Me :thumbup: its a Engl Fireball amp from Helix and my Engl 212 Cab IR :thumbup:

Stay Metal!

Slashes endorses the specific brand, have you ever heard of marketing? . I have!

Really? ohhh :D 10"05 4 years old video when Kemper sounds really much diff than real amp compared to "new" FW versions. But Hey marketing works when we talk about amps and stop working when we back to Kemper?

External Content youtu.be

Stay Metal!

AJ, what you heard was incorrect; a '58 is not like a '57:

without pop killer sounds very close. Dont know how this guy compare both mics becouse even left and right side of same speaker sounds diff :D Another noob probably ;( But in the mix sm57 and sm58 with pop killer again sounds very close. WTF thats why i dont trust comparison on YT until iv made my own.

Stay Metal!

I don't doubt it, I can also play any modeler including POD HD, Eleven, AXE and get usable sounds. but the Kemper feels much more realistic and musical. Other tests that would be more meaningful is increasing the presence or highs knobs on Helix or TSE X50 Bias or any modeler and realizing how harsh and non musical they sound. They don't have a wide sweet spot or usable range when compared with the KPA. Try that out and you'll know what I'm talking about.

Please stop this OT! And back to topic! It's a MIX Comparison! - what is so hard to understand?

Stay Metal!

2-You're intentionally making everything sound similar and that really means nothing except that you can make different devices sound similar.

This guy is also a noob with cabloader :D Please... 5'01 !

Stay Metal!