Posts by ewrath2

I had a similar experience the first time I plugged into PA - but I had been anticipating having to make some adjustment since I couldn't find the specific output rating (in layman terms "line level" or "instrument level") in either of the manuals (but the Reference manual does give the max output dBs on pge 91) -- so luckily, somehow, I knew to hit the "pad" button on the PA... and it sounds fine.

ewrath, doesn't that pedal have a variable contour setting? I'm guessing you're trying to emulate its tone at your favorite setting?

Yeah it does.... and yeah I am... I just put the Morely in front of the KPA, Mission expression pedal>KPA and A/B whilst tweaking the KPA setting - mostly by trial and error since I'm still a little unclear on how the KPA parameters interact with each other - yes it is fun but does take some time!

Hey if you find any parameters you like please share? :)

Hi, i´m a new user with a kemper + yamaha dxr10.
    I´d like to know which settings do you have in your kemper monitor out (eq) and if someone set yamaha to FOH/MAIN (or the other option) or if someone set the bass cut of the yamaha at 100 Hz or something....
    Please, I´m interested in gig levels.
    thanks and sorry for my english :)

I'm curious, as well, regarding any EQ for mains and any other tips... I've had the DXR 12 for a few weeks but due to hand surgery :cursing: I've only played it at volume once... I'm presuming I'll set the "MAINS" output to mono and send one side to the DXR and the other to FOH.

I have a KPA powered head and typically run a guitar cab in conjunction with the DXR. Since I do use the guitar cab (and obviously have engaged “MonitorCabOff” to switch off the cabinet )(see pg 14 of reference manual for more info) I use the "MAINS" ouput for the DXR to retain the virtual cab. Lots more info in manual to devise a system you like. :thumbup:

I just started using the spring loaded Mission pedal to control the kemper's wah - feels like a "real" wah and the switchless feature is a must!

I do have a Berhenger FCB - it has 2 expression pedals, which work OK but are not spring loaded. The settings for a cry baby are posted here: http://www.wikpa.org/FX_Settings_%26_Presets#Cry_Baby_Wah
    I have yet to fully emulate my Moreley Bad Horsie 2 but have come close, just need more time! In the meantime I'm just using the cry baby settings.

I do the same as yaro, and you can take it one step further if you want, "lock" the wah effect so it's on every preset....

Welcome - this is an awesome forum!