Posts by Jboogie13

I just wanted to jump in and add my two cents here. I've been using the KPA for a little over a year now,both live and to record. This is my first post on this forum. Tonight I purchased and and installed Michael's Pack 2 and I am absolutely blown away.Every profile is just amazing. So far I've just been listening through a very good set of headphones. I've been playing through a Yamaha DXR 10 for live work.but it's at our drummer's house.where we rehearse.
    Tomorrow night is practice.so I'l,get to hear these awesome profiles through the DXR then. I have way more profiles,both factory,and purchased than I really need. After just a couple hours of playing Michaels Pack 2 tonight I am seriously thinking of deleting 8o% -90% of everything else stored on my KPA. I really don't need much else and it would make the KPA a little (or a lot) more manageable for live use. The profiles in Pack 2 sound so damn good that I'll probably end up getting the others too. My band plays a lot of original music and covers as well. I've played an Eric Johnson Strat,a strat I put together with Warmoth body and neck and Seymour Duncan lipstick tube pickups and a
    Gibson Les Paul with Sheptone pickups so far tonight and every one of them sounded fantastic with these profiles. If you're trying to decide whether to purchase these profiles,stop thinking about and just do it. I promise you that you won't regret it.