Posts by GAMF

I built myself a huge isocab so I could fit 2x12 and have some air for the soundwave. Fit in a 1968 greenback and a 1972 Sound city, 2x SM57... Played with a 1969 Hiwatt and a 1972 Orange.
    Results??
    5 days later I bought the KPA and threw the isocab to the garbage.

Hi,

I´m just starting to work out the infite possibilities of the Kemper + POD HD500.

I know the amp sounds are much better on the Kemper, but let´s not understimate some of the POD´s effects and features. So for those of you that still have the POD or that are looking for a foot controllet, here you have some tips:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Just got the Kemper 2 months ago, and I wanted to use my POD HD500 to make it a better experience. I couldn´t find much info apart from setting the midi controls, but the POD also have some very good features. Here you have a couple of examples:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Check this out:

Check this out:

Check this out: