Posts by brianiac5150

I think it's because the sellers suspect that the original profile sellers don't approve of the resale.

I had originally intended to include this concept in the OP, however, did not. The "End User Rights" concept is a bit tricky.

For me, it is now playing into my decision making regarding purchasing commercial profiles. I'm currently mentally on hold in buying several packs.

Note: I'm hastily typing this at work, therefore, clarity and lengthy description are currently being sacrificed. That said:

Seeing KPA's of varying formats on the used market typically includes a statement regarding the inclusion of "hundreds" of commercial profiles in an already ridiculously low priced listing.

I currently have around $400us in commercial profiles and do not, personally, see them losing value in relation to the hardware. I'm recently seeing excellent condition units being sold as low as $1400us, including "hundreds" of commercial profiles.

With $1875 in my purchased new KPA, $499 in my purchased new Remote and (for round numbers sake) $400 in commercial profiles = $2774us

$1400us for a KPA (non-powered) with "hundreds" of commercial profiles is simply insane. At the same time, this unit still sits on the forum.

What gives? ...and... Why does it seem there is such little or no value placed on commercial profiles in an after market sale?

I'm planning to swap out the PUP's in my Fender Mexican Deluxe Roadhouse tomorrow with Klein Jazzy Cats and did a quick recording today for comparative differences. That said; I used the MBritt Princeton and think it's a fantastic rig, therefore, wanted to share it here:

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I'll post a version with the Jazzy Cats once installed and time allows.

Got them in this evening - 03/14/16. Super easy install from Sigler 920D shop:

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Just connected two brand new Boss FV-500H's to my Remote the other day and am really, really happy with them.

Cool (hidden to me) feature of the volume pedal was when full heel down [connected to remote, however, would think this is the same with direct connect(?), didn't experience this with Ground Control Pro & EP-11-S], tuner is activated.

Chiming in late, as well...

Just got to this prolific profiling party yesterday, downloaded the files, threw 'em into RE local library last night and started sprinting through them. Wow! Excellent work here, IMO. Tons of very usable and different tones. As I've experienced with other large amp profiling processes: this basically creates a Friedman Triaxis, if you will.

A tremendous amount of gratitude to Tim Owens for a stupendous effort and stellar results.

Silly me...I thought selecting DELETE when a stomp was active/focused would be the solution, however (from my experience), it DELETE's it from the KPA totally.

I really don't care for the fact that I have to turn a knob repeatedly to get to the beginning, simply to remove something from a rig. IMO, it should be (at most) a few button operation: HOLD SELECTED STOMP BUTTON > DELETE STOMP > CONFIRM = stomp removed.

I'd be tickled if it's really this and I'm just completely overlooking it.

EDIT - BTW : Having to use TYPE to accomplish this also has me reaching across/in front of the screen, which was a big dislike of L6 products.

Been cranking my newly purchased MXR EVH OD pedal in front of MBritt's /13 FTR37 Pull *- profile today and it's absolutely glorious. The profile is great and the pedal is THE OD I've always wanted, yet never had...until this past Tuesday.

Thanks, Eltzejupp!

I did get a reply from Kemper stating to hold the RIG button on startup and have done that, however, have not yet turned on the PC...just cranking through some excellent profiles I purchased yesterday.

I'll do the same as you did with RM, as well.

I've had this since purchase and it remains in the latest update for me. Not as often, but still there. I even noticed it when only changing cabs today. Murphy is killing me today, too: purchased some killer new rigs and ended up with RE freezing my KPA along with this issue. Ugh!

Am I the only one?

Can there be only one?

Just grabbed the Bogie MKV vol.2 pack and - as my Mark V Vertical 2x12 rig sits here - can report that this is an excellent pack. Very well done. Thanks!

EDIT: After playing through almost all of this pack's rigs, I'm firm in the following opinion: if a Mark V and Triaxis enjoyed a beautiful honeymoon on The Rhine it would result in ChopTones Mark V Kemper pack. Simply awesome capture of the Mark V.

This also makes me feel better in believing the other profiles actually represent the amp.