Posts by brianiac5150

I (finally) just got my Kemper non-powered head last Thursday, didn't get to work with it 'til Friday (updated to latest FW first off), and have been experiencing this same phenomenon. I've been testing several setups and it's revealed itself in headphones and studio monitors, however, I don't recall hearing it when MONITOR OUT to combo FX RETURN.

I cannot make this happen as it is intermittent between changing rigs via the Kemper and Rig Manager/Exchange software. I've not connected a MIDI controller, yet. It does not always happen on any particular rig or order and (again) I cannot repeat the same load process to recreate the effect. It is intermittent.

Just popped on the forum and searched "fizz," resulting in this post.

Any developments and/or recommendations?

OK. Now that's just absolutely, exactly, insanely, righteously what I wanted in something like this and was completely unaware of. SOLD!

Thanks for everyone's communication regarding this subject. I hope this helps others looking at the KPA and this feature. I'm really kicking myself for not really digging into Kemper much, much sooner.

Best Regards!

There is no single digital amp ot there that comprizes an impedance mismatch.

Likely wrong words, however, when I plug a standard crybaby in front of the 11R it really thins out. A lot more than when through an amp.

I also love the fact the the wah turns 'on' as soon as you start rocking the expression pedal, turns 'off' when you stop.

What a minute…explain this, if you will. This could eliminate my concerns altogether.

Is this just with a particular pedal?

More info please…

Wonderful. I'd be extremely happy to be a "wah" convert, as well, I just have to get past the pedal function hurdle - either with MIDI CC or something along the line of the Mission pedal.

Thanks for the responses.

I have no doubt it will "work" and hope that is an understood.

Is there any "tone suck" related to impedance mismatching?

This is basically what occurs in the 11R and the body is completely lost.

Hello!

Completely new to the forum and highly interested in / darn close to purchasing a KPA. As an Eleven Rack, POD HD500, tons of plug-in sim's and fairly recent Two Notes Torpedo Live w/Mesa Mark V owner; I realize (especially after the TL) that the low end modelers I have simply aren't getting close to the real deal and am torn between KPA & AFXII - the ol' story, but not digging for any comparison info, just the following:

How does the KPA handle wahs between the guitar and it?

The KPA seems to be a better fit for me and my wants to play great sounding amps, as opposed to tweak the crap out of 'em. I do, however, still cling to wah pedals.

Any response or direction toward an existing discussion would be greatly appreciated.