Posts by Heri

I am sure it had something to do with the amount of folders I was creating for each manufacturer and model of amp because it crashed when I got to the very end of creating the last of the folders.

EXACTLY the same behaviour!

Give it a try and let us know if it works =)

EDIT: Btw, you can still throw ALL 2356456+ Profiles you've got into Rig Manager, but only use a few folders or one single folder and view/sort it by author or something like that! use comments or fav for organizing ;)

i cannot confirm that. i've just added 50 folder and rig manager does not crash. also, there is no reason to trash the entire user folder. in the rare cases i've seen so far, the user library got corrupted and as a result, Rig Manager cannot boot under certain circumstances. there will be a new version of Rig Manager in a short while which deals more gracefully with this issue.
    gs

At least for me it works and I can use Rig Manager again :)
    Rig Manager stopped working for me after the last update. Before the update everything was fine!
    I did the test on a Macbook, an iMac and a MacMini - all running with Mavericks, the same version(s) of Rig Manager and everywhere the same...
    I also uninstalled the newest version of Rig Manager on my MacBook and installed an older version - worked...

To be exact: I had 38 folders. I always deleted 30 folders and it worked. To find out if there is a corrupted folder I deleted other folders every time and then I tried with every single folder only. Took some time (days...) but I wanted to figure this out because I need Rig Manager for my job ;) Everything worked when there were only a few or a single folder in the library, no corruption or anything else. As soon as I had more folders in the Library Rig Manager crashed/didn't open.
    Maybe I should try the old Library folder with my windows notebook ? XD

I had the same problem and I solved it by deleting folders...I have many Profiles and had a LOT of folders in my Library (over 30). Rig Manager didn't open and/or crashed.So after a couple of days I decided to delete the library of Rig Manager (Users/Library/ApplicationSupport/Kemper) and start all over again by importing Profiles step by step.Now I changed the way to sort my Profiles and have only 5 Folders. This works perfectly!I did a test and added 30 empty folders to the Library and suprise.... Rig Manager crashed.So it has something to do with the number of folders you use. The less the better...

I had the same problem and I solved it by deleting folders...

I have many Profiles and had a LOT of folders in my Library (over 30). Rig Manager didn't open and/or crashed.
    So after a couple of days I decided to delete the library of Rig Manager (Users/Library/ApplicationSupport/Kemper) and start all over again by importing Profiles step by step.
    Now I changed the way to sort my Profiles and have only 5 Folders. This works perfectly!

I did a test and added 30 empty folders to the Library and suprise.... Rig Manager crashed.
    So it has something to do with the number of folders you use. The less the better...