Posts by more

salut, je suis dans l'est de la France, et je joue occasionnellement avec un groupe de reprise pour des soirées d'assoce ou des animations;

c'est souvent bénévole, parfois rémunéré, mais je n'en vis pas, heureusement...

Je possède un kemper rack depuis quelques moi et je n'ai toujours pas pigé l'utilisation des cabs...... .

Je m'explique : prenons un rig, donc un ampli X avec un cabinet Y; je veux remplacer le cabinet Y par le cabinet Z (que je trouve où d'ailleurs ??)

Quelle est la manip à effectuer ?????

Merci d'éclairer ma lanterne !

Hi Raoul, you'r really the master! You were right, the kemper output parameter was'nt on "Master stereo"

I corrected it and now all works fine.

Again, I thank you so much for your help and your quick response.

Have a good time.

Oops! may be I missed this parameter...Infortunately, I can't try this now. So I'll do it tomorrow and I come back to you with the results

Thanks again. Have a good night.

hi thanks for your interest,

The main output of the kemper : left output to the left cab input, right output to the right cab input ....

Hi there !

first I apologize for my bad english...

So, I bought a kemper rack last december. Up to now, I used it with a laptop and headphones,

as a home studio. Well, last week, I ordered a couple of active Behringer cabs B112D. Received them yesterday.

OK I plugged all the stuff correctly, turned on the speakers...WOUSH !

the sound was horrible !! no more delay, no more disto.....horrible !

Turn off the speakers, plugged all as before.... ARGH ! horrible too in the headphones ????

I had left the cables connecting the kemper to the cabs turned off. So, I disconnected them and....all the rigs came again nice as before ??

each time I connect the kemper to the cabs it comes again bad ???

Thanks so much in advance for your help.