Posts by kingfloyd

Perhaps it will be useful for you.

I myself solved the problem. I had to disassemble the entire processor.

A button is simply a mechanism that presses a another button through the spring on the chip itself. There is nothing electric about it.

I found that the microcircuit is not tightly fixed and each time you press the "1" button, it is rejected. I tightened all the bolts harder. At this point, the problem is resolved.

But still, the chip deviates slightly each time you press "1". This does not give the impression of reliability.

I don’t know why the edges of the chips are not fixed, but this is definitely a design flaw

Video

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hi! I bought a new Kemper Stage. The bottom button on the left does not work, and does not emit a characteristic “click” like all other buttons.

There is no time to bother with a guarantee, I have concerts. Therefore, I wanted to ask. Who knows what characteristics of this button, I will find one in my city (Moscow) and give it to my master, who will quickly fix it.

What kind of button is needed, its characteristics, to replace the broken?