Posts by Taylormesa

Thanks for the nice feedback. - the new Liveroom certainly helps without any unwanted freq creeping in.
    Im sitting here currently as we speak, unable to put guitar down playing with the Fuchs Fullhouse Blues Profile, so enjoyable : )

Yes, I must confess that I spend the better part of an hour alone on the IMP profile, and found it hard to move on to other profiles... but SO glad I did! I need more time! I feel a "sick day" coming on for the work week ahead... *cough*! :)

This is without a doubt the best sounding pack I have ever purchased or downloaded. This is the first time that i haven't had to replace cabs ( I usually use Ownhammer ), massively adjust amp parameters etc. These taste amazing right out of the box!! So well done!

This is such great news! TAF profiles are still the best, hands down!! This looks like a tremendous upcoming pack, looking forward to the release. Welcome back!

<p>

So I'm thinking of starting a commercial profile site where I profile commonly used (or at least, sought-after) worship amps (Jackson Scarlett 30, Morgan AC20, Matchless DC30, etc) and profile them by themselves and then, for each amp, have like 50 profiles with different boutique overdrive pedals (Klon KTR, Morning Glory, Mulholland Drive, TS808HW, King Of Tone, a couple of different versions of Scarlett Love, etc) at different gain and volume levels running into the amps at edge-of-breakup.&nbsp;</p>

Would there be be a market for this? &nbsp;Does that sound intriguing?

I'm in, that is a great idea!

And also to the OP, I have been using TAF Bassman and FTR37, with Ownhammer IR's.

Thanks so much Andy! "...something might be happening soon on that too :)" - this part just makes me happy!!

Yes, I knew he wasn't making any new profiles but I thought he was going to keep the site up. Hopefully it has just been moved to a new domain or something...

I was trying to look up a few amps from The Amp Factory, and it looks like the site no longer exists... Just me? Anyone else see this, or know what happened?

So glad you like them! I have really been impressed with how the Kemper and direct box have captured the tone of the amp. I think the pedals were also captured REALLY well! I have really been digging the KOT Yellow. Even adding a few notches of gain to get a sort of plexi-ish tone has just sounded great!

Thank you @alwainwright!
    Fun fact is that RM does not detect any Dual Pro profile by Ken Turpin, I could find it on website RE but I could not download it for some reason :D

Not sure what the problem could be... I JUST went over to RE and did a search for Dual Pro and it brought up all five profiles... I did try to log in earlier this morning and the site was down for maintenance. Maybe try again later? If you still can't retrieve them, I would be happy to email them to you. Let me know! thanks!

Mate, these profiles really sound awesome, played several hours with the yesterday. Good job :) Thank you very much!!

So glad you are getting some use from the profile!! I didn't adjust the profiles much at all, I figured everyone can adjust to taste. That's what just amazes me with the Kemper, is that you can adjust parameters that you simply could not do with a real amp! Again, glad you like! cheers!