Posts by Voltago

I still cannot import the Tills Chimera rigs. I made sure I was only selecting the actual rigs (no cabs) and tried drag n drop and File -> Import. Doesn't matter whether I select one rig or the entire folder. I can load them from a USB stick in the Kemper itself no problem, but for whatever reason they will not go into Rig Manager. Closed - reopened - rebooted - etc... Nothing seems to work. Mac 10.8.4 -> Parallels 7 -> Windows 7 64-bit.

Same here, Win7 64. Can neither import several rigs nor a single one. Rig Manager only says "Adding rigs..."... Can I provide any other information to help? (Gerne auch auf Deutsch^^)

This would require one of two things:

a) The Kemper's USB connection working as an audio interface, which we've been told isn't going to happen.
    b) The Rig Manager using your audio interface itself. Interfaces will typically only let one program use them at a time, so you wouldn't be able to use your DAW at the same time.

I'm thinking your current method (DAW open, playing a loop, use the Rig Manager to audition) is the best bet.

Right. My idea was simply meant as a simplification because I'd prefer to use only one software instead of two, the RM and my DAW. Don't like to switch between both to preview rigs. :)

So, yeah, you're right, in most cases you'd only be able to use the Rig Manager for selecting a rig and previewing it with a pre-recorded sound file. Fine by me :)

Sure, next step would be to use the Kemper via a plugin in your DAW... ;)

Great beta so far, loving it! :)

While testing some new rigs I thought to myself: Wouldn't it be nice to trigger a DI file in the Rig Manager to hear the actual preset via the KPA? :)

My KPA is connected via SPDIF to my PC so if the computer plays a sound file I can hear it being amplified by the Kemper. Instead of playing guitar I would use the Rig Manager to do the job for me. Yeah, I know that I'm lazy but when organising rigs I sometimes don't want/have/need my guitar around :)

First posting here, but I simply had to share how happy I am with your profiles! Spot on, just perfect. A bargain. Bougt some other profiles as well, tried all the heavier free ones, but your's are just perfect. Will use them and some others and redo many of my older songs which I recorded with amp sims. I really do hope you will do some Marshall or Engl profiles in the future! :)