Posts by MysticMan

I just wanted to thank you for your efforts on here! I know some others prefer to charge for their services but the work you have put into this community and your profiles are quite amazing! Thank you buddy for everything, my JP6 sounds at home with your profiles!!

I actually found that some of my profiles have no distortion anymore. I have some some amp factory mesa mark v profiles and they all sound clean.. I have re installed old OS and the problem is gone.:-)

I'm in the same boat and have been looking at the new yamaha hs7. I have friends who work in a guitar shop and they all seem to agree that this is the best monitors in the price range and could give the Adams a run for the money. Of course it's all opinion and you should try to hear the monitors before you purchase them. But I'll be getting the yamahas until I can buy the Genelecs ;)

I didn't really say much about myself and maybe it would be nice to state my kind of music. I started playing more or less thrash metal. Fast and aggressive. :) lately though I've been drawn to Dream Theater basically because of the musicianship of John Peturrci.

I've owned a few Ibanez guitars including my last one which was a RGD prestige 7 string. But after a year I realized my hands are really small for a dude :) I have owned Dean, Jackson and soon like within a month or so my Musicman JP6 in mystic dream with full rosewood neck will arrive.
    The amps I've own have been Engl, Marshall, Vox, and Blackstar line 6 and now the best thing I've ever invested in my Kemper;)

Musical taste ranges from Dream Theater to Watain so mostly metal of some sort:)

Thanks all and reply with something interesting about your self :)

Cheers :thumbup:

Hey I just thought I'd say hello and that I'm really enjoying my kemper. I have just found the tills cabs and combining them with some Mesa and diezel profiles the sounds is killer!! I have a question about the amp factory vs soundside. Which are more useable in a recording setting. Are the soundside ones worth the extra $ ;) I'm mostly looking for Petrucci sound but also want some At The Gates or similar sound.

Thanks all