Posts by Rik

You are not alone in your request for a Kemper Mini. I had a very active thread a few weeks ago on this exact subject.

I believe the price point needs to be sub $1000.00 so it can compete with the Fractal and Line 6 small offerings.

I don't think that the lack of this product makes Kemper lose customers, but I believe that having a Mini would greatly increase the number of customers due to the form factor and price point.

I would pay a lot more!, the main thing is that the size does not affect the functions, they should remain the same. I'm just tired of lugging a heavy Kemper bag to concerts all these years! Time goes on, progress goes on!

But if Kemper doesn't make this one, they risk losing some of their customers. Already, many users i know are changing the Kemper to Neural Cortex because of its size. I dont like Cortex, i think that kemper sounds better, but...

Hey guys, i thing that you are not concert musicians! So, if you play only at your house on the couch , you dont understand me. I have been using Kemper since 2014, Im professional concert musician and Im understand , what im writing here and its not funny at all!

Have a good day!

Hello dear Kemper engineers! Can you make Kemper stage size and weight like Quad Cortex ?

I like Kemper sound much more, i thing its the best digital guitar sound, but its very hard weight аnd size. Can you make size , that i can put it in my guitar bag??? May be i can pay for that?? I thing that all of Kemper users thinking about it...! Why you make it so big?...