Posts by nixxo13

Fond it surving the net.. 8o
    [media=youtube][media][media][media][media][media][media][media][media][media][media][media][media][media][media][media][media]

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/media][/media][/media][/media][/media][/media][/media][/media][/media][/media][/media][/media][/media][/media][/media][/media][/media]

i have a GPC but.. never got the expression peddel(s) working on the damm thing .. at some point i bought two male/female jack extension cords and attached the peddels direct to the remote, that worked for me.. another problem I encountered with the GPS (I had it also during a gig ;( ) was changing an copying patch names from one slot on the GPC to an other, the device numbers also been copied so when switching the wrong rig was called during the show :S wtf.. (always test, but some changes to the set list right before starting..pff) So dont forget to change the device number when copying. A other issue..midi cable not properly inserted into the socket.. you think it is in good but nothing.. in out / in out until it works again..

Ordered the remote so all off that should be solved in the future, i'm in the early bird program but I think the bird is lost somewhere in Germany ... :/ still waiting on it, hopefully sometime in May

i use a H9 from eventide in the loop (stereo) and also having volume issues.. not a distorted sound but more a loss of volume or the same ecma7 is ref. to a loss of "mojo" cant explain it really. So putting the H9 in front is solving this but i loose the stereo and the delay is in the front off all the other effects, thats not the best position for me...

and watch this:
    [media=youtube][media][media][media][media][media][media][media][media][media][media][media][media][media][media][media][media]

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/media][/media][/media][/media][/media][/media][/media][/media][/media][/media][/media][/media][/media][/media][/media][/media][/media]

i made the order on 03-02-2015 and got the remote shipping details (order no 3447220) on 20-02 that it was due to ship 27-04 onwards.. no idee how long that is but can take quite some time reading the post on the forum... Now i came across an ad from Bax-shop that they can deliver a toaster with remote within 7 weeks ??? so the early bird as promised is not so early, if at all.. or am i jumping to conclusion to soon.. i don't know anymore :S
    [Blocked Image: http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag114/nixxo13/kemper%20remote%20bax%20shop_zps7yrytyde.png]

in the youtube footage of the new try out's there's only a Marschall stack on stage.. but it does not sound like a Marschall.. Any idee's?
    probably another one of his amazing effects engines.. 8o

The way i normally audition a profile is i play it and if with in the first 5 seconds i dont like it i discard it. I always try and pick profiles without tweaking to much ive been doing it this way since i brought my kemper. I think sometimes you can spend way to much time just trying and jamming through profiles and not actually be very productive. :)

totally egree, find myself wasting lot of time looking at profiles and not playing.. one of thedisadvantages of the great demand on the exchange..;-)

you could make a Strymon preset with the mix knob down to "bypass" the Strymon without switching it off manually

malleus, thanks for the tip :thumbup: i'm a RTFM lazy bastard (read the fu#@ing manual) probably would have found that somewhere in there :rolleyes: ill try to help you out with that question, wich preset did you use in the clip?

[My buddy uses his on the front end of the amp/without a loop bc the amps he's owned before the KPA didn't have an effects loop. If you're looking for some sounds for your BigSky, I made the YouTube presets that Strymon demos on their website here:Download for Strymon BigSky YouTube Presets

Eagle117 thanks for the preset's :thumbup: i was wondering the same thing as you did about the presets and still a bit searching for that beautiful sounds.. this will help a lot. at the moment having only one DXR at home the other one is in the rehearsal room but gonna use him also stereo! (i also bought it without playing on it ;) )

ps.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guitars for what I told her they cost.

my fear to..