Posts by nixxo13

Got mine for a week or so.. Great pedal. Was missing some killer verb tones and ambiant sounds. Got it working in the effects loop, but also tried it b'tween the KPA and DXR input. Disadvantage of that setup is when switching midi i cant put it in by pass mode and have to switch it manually.. (working with the GCP in browser mode) this will maybe change when i got my KPR. For some reason the latter option was sounding better.. probably because the verb is at the end of the chain that way..

any other experiences or tips?

Strange things happen to me lately.. :| when i switch off the looper in the MOD slot (also tried it in another slot ) its off for a second, then a "click" and there's a spill over audible form the pedal im using.. (this case a Big Sky).
    A 3.0 bug? connection failure? (got it mono connected and mono loop turned on/off) something I am doing wrong?? it got me baffled ;(

Transmitting MIDI Commands in Performance Mode
    MIDI commands can be triggered and transmitted to up to two external devices, whenever a Slot is loaded in Performance Mode. Select “MIDI Settings” on page “Slot Settings” and select the MIDI program change numbers associated with Slots of current Performance. In System menu, navigate to page “Perform Mode: MIDI”, and use soft knobs 1 and 2 to assign a MIDI channel to each of the external devices. Use soft buttons 1 and 2 to determine whether the corresponding external devices are connected to MIDI OUT or MIDI THRU.  As soon as you select MIDI THRU to transmit MIDI commands by Slot the Profiler will stop forwarding incoming MIDI data to MIDI THRU. For your convenience you could also assign logical names to those two external devices.

Thanks Paults :thumbup: i receved my Big Sky, going to try it tonight at home.. Am i getting this right, this is only works for performance mode?

i am on the point at buying a Big Sky :P , i'm also on the list for the k.remote due delivery at the end of april... Now own a GCP and that one is sending out MIDI commands that should work with the Big Sky but.. it's one of my big concerns if it will work with the k. remote eg. will there be a possibility to send MIDI signals when changing a rig, so the Big Sky will change a patch too..

This thing is wicked 8o gave me some inspiration for the KPA effects... :thumbup:

[media=youtube][media][media][media][media][media][media][media][media][media][media][media][media][media][media][media][media]

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/media][/media][/media][/media][/media][/media][/media][/media][/media][/media][/media][/media][/media][/media][/media][/media][/media]

Our friend Lightbox hosts it from a server in his house if I'm not mistaken. It occasionally goes down for a few hours. I'm sure it'll be back up in a few hours or a day or so. I do remember he was trying to offload its hosting to another party, but AFAIK nobody stepped up to the plate. I did offer to host it on my webspace, but I would have to buy a separate hosting plan to keep it on the wikpa.org domain, and that wasn't ideal. I do export all the pages every now and then to make sure it's backed up since I converted the majority of it from pdf to web.

I think i can help... i've room for additional websites (with domain) within my webspace bySTRATO, so if lightbox or some one else is willing to help a bit (no experiense with wiki) it can be hosted over there. I am also willing to grant one or two members admin access to the webspace. it would be such a shame if the wiki stops :(

installed it, no problems even my gcp is working fine (i read a post from a guy with major problems conserning the gcp). true my ears no sound diffrence , set up 1x dxr10 on the monitor out. next gonna try the new profiles, i dont own a powerd toster so i am curius if the new format will ad somthing to the sound (probely by switching the cabs.,)

thanks Ingolf..must say had my gig yesterday evening and beside the volume problem sounded great!
    set up:
    master out unlinkt..
    direct xlr mono to FOH -20dB
    monitor mono out to my 2 drx wich where linked true xlr
    great sound, been asked a lot where my sound was coming from.

i put my DXR to the main out XLR to simulate FOH.. there's where the volume goes up and down with the master volume knob, where i think i should remain at -15 as set in the output menu... I only want the monitor to respond to the main volume knob and not the XLRs to FOH (except fot the volume peddel..)

Hi,
    I m setting up for a gig and experiencing the following issue. I unchecked the "main out link" and set the main volume at -15 to send the main XLR stereo to FOH. The strange thing however is when turning the master volume the main out signal gets louder (i dont see the main out volume move on the display) but can hear a volume change.. what im i doing wrong here..

A other question: is the kemper volume pedal still working for the FOH with the above settings?
    Thanks! :P