Posts by Morten

Hey everyone!

I'm usually not into those 'shameless
    self-promotion' - posts, but my band has released a guitar playthrough
    of a song from our upcoming album.

All guitars were made with Ton(e)hammer EVH profiles, so that's why I'm sharing it here! :)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

http://www.facebook.com/orphalisband

Yep, I tried it, but the Kemper doesn´t find any external storanges when I have turned it on.

Most of the time the Kemper just hangs up when I turned it on, so it´s not possible to reformat anything :-/

Hey !

I just installed the 2.8 Firmware and the Kemper had huge problems with the update:

- When starting the Kemper it takes around 10 minutes until the Kemper starts.

- After starting and loading my rigs the kemper hangs up

- I inserted USB stick while the Kemper was on and it was not recognized

- After that I took an empty USB with 2.7 Firmware on it and restarted the Kemper while holding the < and > buttons.

- The Kemper started to boot from the USB stick but than an error warning appears, saying: "ERROR: Firmware update doesn´t support this hardware". I tried this with different USB sticks and different Firmware updates (2.7 - 2.6)

- I also tried to reset the system settings, but it didn´t change anything - I also erased the internal flash memory, so my Kemper has got no rigs or anything on it. After that I tried to boot from my USB Sticks (one with 2.7 and one with 2.6) but nothing changes and I always get the error warning.

Please help me ;(