Posts by jassy

i have requested this a few times. Given that ckemper Is a keyboard player and designed one of the legendary synths of all time it shouldn’t be difficult for him to add this kind of thing to the KPA.

I believe that digital guitar amps have reached a level where they can easily compete with valve amps for a regular guitar tone. From now on competition between Kemper, Helix, Axe, Quad Cortex etc to get closer to the real thing is going to be a game of vastly diminishing returns. Perhaps it is now time for digital platforms to start to inovate beyond traditional tones and take the guitar to a new level by exploiting the power digital devices have to do things the valve amps simply can’t.

Totally agree with you!

I use the FM3 synth often and use several Roland/Boss guitar synths and cant understand how one of the greatest synth designers does not drop something to this field.

While I agree with many of the requests, no one is interested in a Synth slot module? The one in the Fractal units is amazing and allows to play fantastic mono synth lines, with the largue expertise of Kemper company in synths it could be stelar, maybe even polyphonic.

Also I would add more routing options, as the actual system is to much closed.

Not a huge fan of the Kemper Comp, although many seem to love it. Would love to see at least a couple of different compressors with the regular terminology- ratio, attack, release, threshold etc.

The delays and reverbs have been updated, the drives were recently updated.......isn't it time for a compressor update now?

Totally agree, for some reason the compressor does not work very well form me. Would like to see more options.

Guys I'd really like to have some synth sounds implemented in the profiler's effects section, I wish I could have them in my rig, I know I can try to simulate something but some proper synth sounds would be amazing

Absolutely, this company would sweep over the competition in this area

I was thinking more about the capabilities of the Axe-FX III but specifically being able to create a basic sine, sawtooth or square wave signal, as an alternative to processing a guitar amp signal.
    Here's a sample video of the Axe-FX III's Synth block:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Certainly some interesting sounds.

Yeah a guitar synth like the one in the Fractal units would be very very welcome, and Im sure Kemper can do much better having all that inmense know to how inside.
    Its mono, yeah, not problem perhaps we are not the guitarists very prone to play guitar solos?
    There some interesting examples about what can be done.
    solo synth
    violin?
    more synth

My vote for new and better chorus, for some reason I can not get the chorus sounds I'm looking for with the current algorithms.
    I've tried it but it always ends up sounding more "gummy" than I'd like.
    With my Axe this does not happen to me, I think the algorithm offers more possibilities.