Posts by Eltzejupp

For the Petrucci: make shure you can operate with the toggle knob in the upper hotn. For me its horrible for tapping. Evertime when tried it, i touched it. For me not the right place for this knob. The guitar sounds good.
    I like the sound of Andy Timmos. Maybe you have the option to check out this wonderfull guitar. Sounds very good.
    My absolutely favorit is the Ibanez Jem. I have 3 ones. The jem V7 wh with Floyd rose and scalloped frets on the end of the fretboard is an absolut top guitar, with tons of sound. Hear Steve Vai Examples. It has the cooles clean sound i ve ever heard.
    I tested the Petrucci because i was interessted in the piezo sound, but finaly i came back to the Jem.
    you can hear my white one here: soundcloud/ eltzejupp / steves for the love of god. Or you go to my profile. I have uploade this cover here

Yes. Start the Rig Manager, see your kemper. Create a folder and copy the rigs into this folder. Then you can clean up your kemper with the the factory reset. Every think is settet just like new. The old rigs are in the RM folder. If you like to take one back in your Kemper, just doubleclick on the rig in the RM. It is now show in the display of the kpa. Soft button store, and it is store in the kpa.
    Have fun

Hi Kee is a great player. I tryed a rig for the intro (played with bridge pick up). I put in on the rig exchange. It s called Lebanon. For me it s nearly the sound of the intro. Tweak a little with the Echo and Hall. The track is 94,06 bpm, so the echo is right, maybe it s to much and you bring it down a little. I use a Ibanez Jem 7Vwh for it. The solo in the middle Kee switches between bridge and neck pick. The warm part is the neck ;)
    The feedback only comes from his boxes, but try to punch hard with the pick and use the harmonic to come near by.
    This tone fits for my HK nano 600 system, i think you have to tweak the eq , i dont know what kind of pa you are playing. I tryed this rig also with my LP. Its a liitle big warmer, but not so crisp as Kees sound in the intro. Check it out. I am lookink for your comment.
    Thumas: This is one of my favorit profiled boogie profile ever. THX for it. It takes me minutes to have a good sound with it. :thumbup:

With my fcb 1010 steps 1 to 5 are the slots of a performance. Whith steps 6 to 10 i remote my effects ( on/off) in the performance mode. It works very well. To programm for example step 6 i step on it until the led blinks and then i step maybe on button 2 when i have distortion in stomp b. After that its directly stored.

Hi guys, here is my cover of Stves For the love of god, played to an backing track. I love to jam to this track, but sorry i cant play it like steve note by note. This is only an example what i do when i am noodling arround in my cellar. Hope you like it.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I think a big point of the rig manager is that you can use it like a windows explorer.
    My way:
    The rigs i like most, i put in the performance mode of the kemper (slots). So i dont have nearly 1000 rigs on my kemper.
    I have created a lot of folders in the RM, for sort and save my favourit rigs (amps).
    When i directely search in the rig exchange and found an interessting Rig i go to the browser mode of the kpa.
    Back in RM i choose the rig with a double click, so it arrives in the kpa. I tweak it and when its a very goog one i store it with the soft button (store as....)Now its directely stored in my kpa. So its only a double click in the RM and your decision to store it in the kpa. You dont need 1000 rigs in the kpa. It takes time to scroll and find some rigs. The RM gives you the quickest overview whats inside the kpa. Sorry i cant send a screenshot of my RM organisation folders here, but i think you know what i mean.

Hi Ed, i think the quick way to an answer is to compare the discription of the kemeper footcontroller to your switch options with the pod. I have never seen a guy using a pod for switching the kemper. I have nearly the same problem. I use a Behringer Fbc 1010 with a Uno4 kemper chip. Works great. but the new kemper controller looks so pretty ...............so i will give my board away when the new controller is availible here