Posts by Eltzejupp

Hi, i have checked out some rigs. The clean rigs (for example 20th Shiva clean 2) are definetely not loud enough. But what i see is, you have dropped the clean sense to -5.0 db. Why? The cabinet is pushed up to 3.5 db. Amp vol is up to 3,5. Strange for a basic profile. I think the best result will come up, when all these parameters are setted to 0 and a normal loudness appears. Otherwise i have to push the loudness higher and clipping comes up. But you promised to do the cleans again :thumbup: I think with the chrunch profiles its nearly the same.
    My favorit is 20th Shiva lead shift+. Here are my Main EQ settings for it : Bass +1,2 Middle -1,1 (scooped a little), Treble +1,3, Presence +1,4. This sounds very cool with my Jem . Good Job. It must be a nice amp. 5 Stars for this profile

Hi Guys,
    i think its very difficult to get "the exact sound of....). This is what we are searching for, the whole lifetime.
    I've got my best results when i use my ears, this means i am not looking for the used gear, for example from Steve Vai, for his sound "for the love of god" i ve got the the best results not with a Legacy Amp. I used a boogie rig . What i do is to load the song in freeware tool called virtual dj. Then i loop a little part of the main riff , play it like i hear it and tweak the kpa near to the sound. Then i try differnt hall and other effects. It takes time, but mostely it works. For me the sound depents on the guitar ( its difficult to play a Satriani Style Sound with a Les Paul), and the PA System you use. I have a brand new HK nano 600. it works great. Last year i used an atomic reactor 50 Watt and it sounds bad, because you cant get deep bass out of it.
    Last words: The basic rigs, for example from thumas, are a very good basis. The rest is tweak, tweak, tweak.

Hi, whats the problem to send a tweaked commercial rig to guys of the community? It's payed! I think its a good recommendation for the supplier when we share rigs like these and maybe one of us i so happy with it, that he buys a rig pack from the supplier. A tweaked rig shared in this way is only to check it out, or am i absolutely wrong?

Otherwise, i dont have a real problem with it because i use the phantastic rigs from djemas and thumas, thanks again guys (-:

Hi guys, i tryed it with my earphones on. alwainwright was right. I heard a part of the acoustic signal, but i mean there is still a little hall effect when i tune down. When i switch back to normal tuning the effect dissapears. @ Robrecht: Which Mix Parameter do you mean? The Mix Parameter in the amplifier? In Transpose effect, there is no Mix Parameter.Parallel signal path is not in use. Do i have to set "Smooth chords" on top of the Transpose display?

Und jetzt kannste noch im rig die einzelnen Effekte auf die Taster 6 bis 10 legen und zu oder abschalten. Z.B. Taster 6 so lange drücken bis die rote led blinkt und dann die Taste 1 bis 8 treten ( je nachdem welchen Effekt du dem Taster 6 zuordnen möchtest) . 1 bis 4 sind die stomps 5 bis 8 die Stereoeffekte bis zum Hall ( Delay ist also immer die Nummer 7). Aber evtl. wusstest du das ja schon.

Hi guys, i have a problem when i tune down half step or more. When i program it, a slight echo or dubble effect arrives. I have seen Thomas Dill in a Kpa workshop. He showes this feature and it works great. At home i tryed it, but for me it sounds bad, like two signal. Any idea?
    regards
    frank from germany

Absolutely crasy stuff. I am impressed about Thumas and Djemas work. Thanks a lot for your time spending to create top rigs for the community I tryed one rig after another (you make my sunday), and i cant say whats best. Could you be so kind to give an idea wich rig i could use best to get the sound of satch boogie from Joe Satriani and wich kind of effects i have to use?