Posts by Eltzejupp

Hmmm irgendwie kann ich dir nicht folgen. Wenn du alles 2 dB leiser machst, dann ist alles einfach nur 2 dB leiser. Der Schalldruck wird etwas geringer, aber da dieses überall im gleichen Rahmen passiert, bleibt der Gesamteindruck über alles gleich, nur 2 dB leiser halt.

Wenn du alles gleichmäßig leiser haben möchtest und gleichmäßig heißt für mich mit den gleichen Wert, hat Harry recht. Mastervolumen etwas runter und fettich is.

Aber ich glaube ich weiß wo du hin willst. Laute rigs, leise rigs, zu große Sprünge usw.. Du willst grundsätzlich eine ausgewogene Lautstärke. Ich hab auch lange gedoktert, bis ich eine für mich ganz gute Idee hatte. Wenn du eine leere Performance lädst, hast du in slot 1 das Kemper chrunch Ur-rig. Ich bin mal davon ausgegangen, das wenn mit diesem Rig gestartet wurde, die Lautstärkeeinstellung mit dem Rig wohl eine sehr gute Referenz ist. Also habe mir das Rig in den Pool geholt (store to pool) und habe alle meine rigs in der Laustärke duesem Referenzrig angepasst. Am Ende passen unwahrscheinlich viele rigs schon von vornherein zu dueser Referenzlautstärke. Jetzt mach ich nur nur einen Lautstärkesprung von Rhytmus zu Solosound von ca. 2,5 dB. Manchmal einfach über morph, oder mit dem Leadbooster den ich sehr oft einsetze, oder einfach am Ampvolumen. Am Ende habe ich damit für mich eine ganz ausgewogene Lautstärke hinbekommen und das ist auch für Aufnahmen sehr gut. Keine roten Übersteuerungslampen!

Gruß

Frank

I stopped by the Kenper booth at NAMM and checked out the editor. As a guy who uses ToastME and really appreciates the hard work that has gone into it... the official editor is incredibly intuitive, quick and integrates itself with the rig manager software. The morphing capabilities, that drag and dropping of presets and quick rearrangements within the UI for the signal chain makes it very useful. The editor will be still be called ‘Rig Manager’ and it will be version 3.0.

Thx for the info. Bite in their ears and asked for a releasedate please

Hey Mick,

the mark V is still one of the coolest amps!! That cab is the perfect match for satrianistyle sounds. Didn't tweaked it much, just a little main eq and a delay, that's all. Guitar: Ibanez Jem 77 FP

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cheers

Frank

Wow! I can’t believe they are finally here! One question for you fellas… If I do all the updates and get the reverbs on my KPA…Is it going to have any affect on my rigs with hall reverb?

Looking forward to these!

No problems with your old rigs bro, but read all the comments to the beta version and check out hiw it works. It's just a beta and not the end.....

Why the hell not, one more.8)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The Muddyjuppi Band.......:D:D:D:D:Din a mixolydian mode

Profile:TAF modded marshall JCM 800, delay and the lead booster in slot C. Lead boost Tone 5,0, Mix 100% Duck 0, Volume 2,5 (for sustaaaaain), cab fredman 1. Funny sound imho

This has not been mastered yet but if you guys want to rip on this go for it.8)

Cool drive, I go deeper into it and give it a shot over the weekend:thumbup:Sounds like chickenfoot with satch, yammy

As you know I'm a MOTU fan, Frank.

In all the years (20) that I've been following it, MOTU has announced products that appear soon-afterwards if hardware, and 2 quarters (6 months) later if software (Digital Performer).

So, for some companies it's just the way they do it and we get used to it I guess. Better something than nothing...

But pros release after the fair;);););););):evil:

I hope kemper has the same strategy like our company. When we present new products at Messe Frankfurt it's a direction from the board that the products must be available directly after the fair.

Professionals will do it like this ( don't want to increase the pressure to release this big bang;););););)he he...

I played bass with Paul in 1989 at Fitzgerald's in Houston. We did Red House in B and Fire in A.

My friend Chris Kelly was the A&R guy for Hoshino/Ibanez.

Chris would ship me all the signature guitars for Vai, Satch, Gilbert, Beech, and I stashed them for months before their release.

Let's jam together Muddy, if you have track send it and we see what happens:)

My core issue with presets is really about how the Kemper manages files. It doesn't behave like a regular computer where you can have one version of a file that can be accessed multiple times, by multiple files. You can't edit a preset and save it - you have to save as new file, and that new file can have the same name. You can have ten different Green Screams tweaked ten different ways, and not know which is the one you are looking for. You can't tweak a file in one place and have it show up in multiple.

I see no indication that this has been addressed. However, if the editor lets me see what preset a rig is using and gives me an easier and faster way of tweaking, and then copy/pasting it into multiple other places where it may be used, that MAY help make things easier. But, if I don't know everywhere that preset is used, and the system doesn't tell me, then there is a chance I will miss one.

Thats the core in a nutshell.

i think when we alk about fx preset management it is obvious that you need the function to show which green screen f.e. is stored as a preset and where you used it, the big thing is that you name it and you can identify the main presettweak by the given name like slight green, heavy green, clean green or whatever. I hope that this is already shon in the first short video of the preset management. Main group is distortion stomps, stomp green srceam, presets a, b, c, and so on.

I think it's organized like that

External Content youtu.be

no sig:D:D:D:D